210/211 training

dubagent

Registered
Hello!
I am looking to get 21CFR part 210/211 training. I’ve come across a few sites but they don’t appear to be real.

Has anyone used Biopharma Institute for training? This one looks legit but expensive.

Anyone know of any other training institutes that offer part 210/211 training?

jemasmarting

Registered
As per your query, This particular webinar can help you out. The Webinar will ensure that the electronic record/electronic signature (ER/ES) capability built into FDA-regulated computer systems meets compliance with 21 CFR Part 11. This includes the development of a company philosophy and approach, incorporating it into the overall computer system validation program, and plans for individual systems with this capability.

Click here for more - onlineaudiowebinar.com/conference/21-CFR-Part-11-FDAs-Guidance-for-Electronic-Records-and-Signatures-Using-a-Computer-System-Regulated-by-FDA

v9991

Trusted Information Resource
Hello!
I am looking to get 21CFR part 210/211 training. I’ve come across a few sites but they don’t appear to be real.

Has anyone used Biopharma Institute for training? This one looks legit but expensive.

Anyone know of any other training institutes that offer part 210/211 training?
It would help to identify the objective of the training; Usually tied with one of the objectives.,
a) designing/preparations for compliance
b) readiness for audits + ( usually pre-audtis ) etc ,
c) annual refresher trainings.and current trends etc
Need to select / invest the time-efforts-money based on same.

If you are looking at personnel/individual level; there are many books/references which will provide adequate direction and progress.

there are many paid/fee based courses.,

and at the same, equally valuable le are the free versins+ references which are equally impactful.

some other day, another post for the free references on cGMPS.,

Last edited:
Top Bottom