The Cove Business Standards Discussion Forums
Context of the Organization & Interested Parties Evidence - ISO 9001:2015 Cl. 4.1/4.2
UL - Underwriters Laboratories - Health Sciences
Context of the Organization & Interested Parties Evidence - ISO 9001:2015 Cl. 4.1/4.2
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > >
Forum Username

Elsmar Cove Forum Visitor Notice(s)

Wooden Line

Context of the Organization & Interested Parties Evidence - ISO 9001:2015 Cl. 4.1/4.2 - Page 6

Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Sponsor Links

Courtesy Quick Links

Links Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in the quest for knowledge and support:

Jennifer Kirley's
Conway Business Services

Howard's
International Quality Services

Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting, and
Medical Devices Expert Forum

Bob Doering
Bob Doering's Blogs and,
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

Ajit Basrur
Claritas Consulting, LLC

International Standards Bodies - World Wide Standards Bodies

AIAG - Automotive Industry Action Group

ASQ - American Society for Quality

International Organization for Standardization - ISO Standards and Information

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook

IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors

SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers

Quality Digest

IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology

Some Related Topic Tags
context of the organization, evidence, interested parties, iso 9001:2015, records (evidence) and records control, scope (general term)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  Post Number #41  
Old 16th January 2018, 08:16 AM
AMIT BALLAL

Total Posts: 202
Re: Context of the Organization & Interested Parties Evidence - ISO 9001:2015 Cl. 4.1

Attaching an interested parties needs and expectations register as asked by Sunny costa earlier. Sorry for not being able to read and reply to your message earlier.

Better late than never.
Attached Files: 1. Scan for viruses before opening, 2. Please report any 'bad' files by Reporting this post, 3. Use at your Own Risk.
File Type: xlsx Needs and expectations register.xlsx (52.8 KB, 748 views)
Thanks to AMIT BALLAL for your informative Post and/or Attachment!

Sponsored Links
  Post Number #42  
Old 20th January 2018, 11:04 AM
rjmsteel

Total Posts: 11
Re: 4.1 & 4.2 - Context of the Organization and Interested Parties, ISO 9001:2015

Thank you Battery for your informative post and extremely well done methodology of employing a database solution for determining Interested Parties Classifications and their Needs and Expectations.

I know a lot of folks here take the view of keeping it simple which makes sense to a degree, however from my/our companies standpoint the method Battery and his Team have approached in identifying IP`s, (and specifically Customers), simplifies tying in our quality Objectives and the effects created when implementing our Objectives, (and Key Processes). Also how we identify and assess Risk and the planning of Risk Measures ties in from the format Battery and his Team have initiated.

We believe adding our actual Key and Sub Processes to a database would further clarify our QMS for our organization and our Auditor.
  Post Number #43  
Old 25th January 2018, 12:35 PM
Anerol C

Total Posts: 157
Re: Context of the Organization & Interested Parties Evidence - ISO 9001:2015 Cl. 4.1

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by MrPhish View Post

I created a simple spreadsheet matrix. Listed all of the IPs down the left (9 total), and all of the clause requirements (i.e. 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, and 4.4) across the top. For each IP, I provided the objective evidence (OE) that would show compliance for each clause number. For example under 4.2.c), I listed the methods used to monitor/review information about each IP listed. Kept the matrix SIMPLE (not too many OE items per IP). Collected all of the OE cited for each IP and hyperlinked the document, e-mail, picture, etc. to each clause requirement, so I could quickly show the auditor how each IP was compliant and being tracked. Registrar passed me on my Transition Audit, so this is my method moving forward. Turns out to be a great training aid for employees too, so they understand the concept of IPs.
Hi, Would you be so kind to share your matrix.
  Post Number #44  
Old 30th January 2018, 08:40 AM
Florentt

Total Posts: 1

Hi there,

Maybe the following article is interesting for you:
SWOT-analysis - Context of the organization

It's about the the introduction of chapter 4 ''Context of the organization.

We also have written a lot of other interesting content around ISO9001:2015 Context of the organization!

Feel free to have a look and tell me what you think about it.
  Post Number #45  
Old 2nd February 2018, 02:47 PM
MrPhish

Total Posts: 80

Marc asked me to share, so here is the matrix I created to address how to bring together all of the requirements for CONTEXT into a simple interface.
Attached Files: 1. Scan for viruses before opening, 2. Please report any 'bad' files by Reporting this post, 3. Use at your Own Risk.
File Type: xlsx ONLY_Context_Process_Tabs_Feb18.xlsx (53.1 KB, 754 views)
Thank You to MrPhish for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
  Post Number #46  
Old 27th February 2018, 08:54 AM
Mandy

Total Posts: 45

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by Florentt View Post

Hi there,

Maybe the following article is interesting for you:
SWOT-analysis - Context of the organization

It's about the the introduction of chapter 4 ''Context of the organization.

We also have written a lot of other interesting content around ISO9001:2015 Context of the organization!

Feel free to have a look and tell me what you think about it.
Please post a link.
Thx
  Post Number #47  
Old 13th March 2018, 07:41 PM
Marc

Total Posts: 26,502

A quick "bump" for Florentt.
Thanks to Marc for your informative Post and/or Attachment!
  Post Number #48  
Old 1st April 2018, 10:26 AM
qualprod

Total Posts: 107

Amiin
In int/ext issues and IP spreadsheets you shared, don't show what specifically you monitored, could you explain it?
Thanks

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Business Systems and Standards Discussion Forums > >