Preparing a Quality Management Review Report

J

juliayu

anyone knows how to prepare a quality management review report see SPC management review report?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I'm not sure what you mean. You want to present SPC information in a Management Review Meeting? Or are you just looking for an example of the content of a Management Review Meeting?

S

sperrysun

I have a similar question on examples of the content of a Management Review meeting. thanks a alot

There are some basic things to be covered, but each industry may be slightly different.
The OP's question was a little vague, but the basic to cover are in the ISO regs, A. Audit results , B. Customer feedback, C. Process performance and product conformance, D. Staus of CARs and CAPAs, E. Review follow ups from previous reports, F. Impending changes to the quality systems, G. Observations and recommendations (my favorite part, I get to vent my spleen....)
My last report was broken down as follows -
Total product shipped, total returns, gross defect rate (FY, or YTD as required) Individual details on top ten customers, Open CARS and CAPAs, Closed CARs and CAPAs, and items awaiting closure/approvals. Then status of the calibration program, and the inspection program. Then upcoming changes to ISO/IRIS/AAR, AS9100, etc and how they affect us and proposed actions, then status of internal audits, customer audits and vendor audits. I follow with KPI's from process performance, then conclude with a set of targets for KPI's showing past, present, and future goals, and where we stand on those.
Lastly I will vent a bit in my observations and recommendation section.

Top Bottom