Calculating Response Rate for Employee Satisfaction Survey

D

D.Salman

Dear all,
Kindly, may I ask how can we calculate the response rate for Employee Satisfaction Survey?
Many thanks in advance

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: response rate for Employee Satisfaction Survey

Dear all,
Kindly, may I ask how can we calculate the response rate for Employee Satisfaction Survey?
Many thanks in advance

That's easy.

Number of surveys returned divided by the number of surveys issued; multiplied by hundred will give you the response rate in percent.

Stijloor.

Re: response rate for Employee Satisfaction Survey

My experience has been that a response rate of 25% or less is typical in a voluntary return scenario.

A

asha kanmani

Response rate can be calculated by taking the total count of the feedback sent divided by number of people responded.

But to get the accurate number and percentage for each answer option you can use some online survey sites like analysesurvey.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Response rate can be calculated by taking the total count of the feedback sent divided by number of people responded.

But to get the accurate number and percentage for each answer option you can use some online survey sites like analysesurvey.com

Welcome to the Cove, Asha :bigwave:

Are you in anyway connected with the website that you mentioned as both your responses highlight the website ?

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin

Hello, since this question has already been answered almost a year ago, and since this is the second time you have mentioned analysesurvey.com in as many posts, I have to ask: Are you affiliated with ananlysesurvey.com?

Top Bottom