NADCAP Standard - What is NADCAP and its Requirements?

sowmya

Involved - Posts
Experts,

Do anybody advise me, what is NADCAP and the requirements? Is there any training materials to share?

Regards

Sowmya

A

andygr

PRI administers the Nadcap audit program for various special processes such as Heat Treat, Chemical processing (anodizing and such), Non Destructive testing and others.
Here is the link to the web site
http://www.pri-network.org/Nadcap/
PRI who administers the program offers training on some technical aspects of the audit process and the various task groups for each of the individual special process also give training on preparation for the audit covering typical findings seen and how to prepare.
There are also quarterly meetings held in various locations around the world where the programs are discussed in person with the representatives of PRI, the Primes and those who have to go thru the audits.
If you need additional detail info let me know and I would be glad to try and answer your questions.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Sowmya,

You can use the "Search" with NADCAP and get various threads on the same. Alternatively, you can view some of the threads below your message. Btw, saw this thread on NADCAP interesting - Experience with NADCAP

Top Bottom