EN 10204 Clause 3.1B - Definition, Summary and Form

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Just received an email indicating that we needed to provide a letter indicating that we meet the requirements of EN-10204, 3.1B.

Sooooo.....can anyone out there shed some light on what EN-10204, 3.1B is?

Thanks in advance!

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
RCBeyette said:
Just received an email indicating that we needed to provide a letter indicating that we meet the requirements of EN-10204, 3.1B.

Sooooo.....can anyone out there shed some light on what EN-10204, 3.1B is?

Thanks in advance!
the title of that documenty is
METALLIC PRODUCTS - TYPES OF INSPECTION DOCUMENTS

This may provide a clue to the specific requirement
EN-10204 Certificates.pdf

B

BadgerMan

http://webstore.ansi.org/ansidocstore/product.asp?sku=DIN+EN+10204

DIN EN 10204:

Inspection documents for metallic products (includes Amendment A1:1995) (FOREIGN STANDARD)
Abstract: This document defines the different types of inspection documents supplied to the purchaser, in accordance with the requirements of the order, for the delivery of all metallic products whatever their method of production.

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Thanks, Al and Badgerman! Having *finally* reached someone in our QC department, I was told that we have, in the past, added a line to our product certificate indicating the compliance with EN10204 (similar to what was shown in Al's sample).

S

skumar

Please be informed that in recent change of EN 10204:2004, the earlier called type 3.1.B certificate in now type 3.1 certificate.

Earlier types 3.1A, 3.1.C and 3.2 are now replaced by 3.2

sandeep-kumar

A

alekra

3.1B replaceb by 3.1

skumar said:
Please be informed that in recent change of EN 10204:2004, the earlier called type 3.1.B certificate in now type 3.1 certificate.

That absolutely correct: the 2004 version of the EN 10204 has changed the titles of the certificates... But the information inside them remains the same, at least in the 3.1 type.

The above model can be followed.

C

Chrisqa

Howdy!

I am in the same situation: I have been requested to supply a EN 10204 3.1 Certificate and I am looking for additional examples or templates for such a Certificate 3.1 EN 10204.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris
:)

A

alekra

Hi,
You can follow the 3.1 B example given above, the template and format of 3.1 B "outdated" is the same as 3.1 "updated".

T

todd wise

the din statement en 10204 3.1.b vs. 3.1

skumar said:

Earlier types 3.1A, 3.1.C and 3.2 are now replaced by 3.2

sandeep-kumar

where is this change information located?

Top Bottom