Line release of post reflow AOI and AXI

I

Ismir

Hello everyone!

I'm a student of electrical engineering currently working on a thesis for my BSc degree. It will be about post reflow AOIs and AXIs, and I'd kindly like to ask you for some help with it.

I would like to know if there are any standards according to a line relase of an AOI/AXI for continous production, so basically - how do you test your machine? Do you do an (attribute) gauge R&R? Do you make bad samples for a test? How many, what failures?
If there are any standards where can I read about them? If there are none please help me out: what do you guys do when you do a line release?

Thanks in advance, and please forgive my poor English, I'm not a native speaker.
Ismir

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource
Hi Ismir and Welcome to the Cove,

I can't help you with your question, but I did move your thread to the appropriate board. Since these forums are very active - you need only post your question in one place.

I

Ismir

Yeah, I realised that I've posted my thread to the wrong topic after I've posted it.. Sorry 'bout that!

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello everyone!

I'm a student of electrical engineering currently working on a thesis for my BSc degree. It will be about post reflow AOIs and AXIs, and I'd kindly like to ask you for some help with it.

Can you tell me what these are?

AOI = automatic optical inspection
AXI = automatic X-ray inspection

Stijloor.

Top Bottom