Different types of audit definitions - System, Adequacy, Product, Process, Compliance

M

murugan

hi,

i just confused with few types of audit. could anyone give me a exact definition and application of :

i) system audit
ii) adequacy audit
iii) product audit
iv) process audit
v) compliance audit

thank you. and best regards,
Muru

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Different type of audit definition

Please refer to page 2 of 'Posts Last 24 Hours' where essentially the same subject & items were discussed.

P

potdar

Please refer to page 2 of 'Posts Last 24 Hours' where essentially the same subject & items were discussed.

In addition, an adequacy audit is a check on whether all requirements of the applicable standard are satisfied by the QMS (or EMS ..) as defined by you. A compliance audit is a check on whether the QMS as defined by you is actually being followed or not.

F

fireonce

In addition, an adequacy audit is a check on whether all requirements of the applicable standard are satisfied by the QMS (or EMS ..) as defined by you. A compliance audit is a check on whether the QMS as defined by you is actually being followed or not.

Yeah, I agree with you!

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Re: Different types of audit definitions - System, Adequacy, Product, Process, Compli

Please scroll down to the bottom of this thread to find previously started discussions on this topic and/or try using the Search function (upper right corner).

If, after reading the material, you have more specific questions, ask away - even better if within the already started threads so that similiar discussions stay together.

al40

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Different types of audit definitions - System, Adequacy, Product, Process, Compli

hi,

i just confused with few types of audit. could anyone give me a exact definition and application of :

i) system audit: A quality audit conducted on a QMS would be called a system audit. It can be descibed as a documented activity performed to verify, by examination and evaluation of objective evidence, that applicable elements of the QMS are appropriate and effective.

ii) adequacy audit: Is an review to verify the sufficiency of documentation for defining work and of records as evidence of satisfactory work completion.

iii)product audit: Is an examination of a particular product (i.e. hardware, processed material, software or service) to evaluate whether it conforms to requirements ( i.e. specifications, perfromance standards).

iv) process audit: Is performed to verify that processes are working established limits. A process quality audit examines an actvity to verify that the inputs, actions, and outputs are in acordance with defined requirements.

v) compliance audit: Is an audit to ensure you're in complaince with relevant specifications, contract, or regualtion.

thank you. and best regards,
Muru

Best regards,
al40

Top Bottom