The Elsmar Cove Wiki More Free Files The Elsmar Cove Forums Discussion Thread Index Post Attachments Listing Failure Modes Services and Solutions to Problems Elsmar cove Forums Main Page Elsmar Cove Home Page

Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Archived - Students and Educational Institutions > Archive - City University - MC 550 Operational Management

Elsmar Cove Forum Visitor Notice(s)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Content Display Modes
Old 16th March 2005, 09:40 PM
Deming Disciple

Registration Date: Feb 2004

Thanks Given to Others: 193
Thanked 1,364 Times in 745 Posts
Karma Power: 305
Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Steve Prevette is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Congratulations!

I was very pleased with the Final Exams that I received. I believe you all expressed the concepts of the course, and more importantly, how the concepts interrelate in a very successful manner. The final grades have been posted.

I should be teaching MC550 and MC506 next year. I will leave these two discussion boards in place for a few months, but will be resetting the boards (that is, emptying out their content) over the summer so the next round of students will be able to embark on this adventure.

I had a lot of fun with MC550, and I hope you did too. Good luck.
Old 17th March 2005, 12:56 AM
Quality Manager

Registration Date: Sep 2003

Thanks Given to Others: 520
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,956 Posts
Karma Power: 1182
Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Wes Bucey is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Let me add my congratulations to the students, but also to Steve Prevette for a course which held the interest of a lot of us "old hands" as well.
Old 18th March 2005, 10:11 AM
Inactive Registered Visitor

Registration Date: Jan 2005

Thanks Given to Others: 0
Karma Power: 41
Mary Davenport has less than 100 Karma points so far.
Thanks Steve

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by Steve Prevette

I had a lot of fun with MC550, and I hope you did too. Good luck.
Steve,
Thanks for everything, I've enjoyed your teaching style and have learned much from your diagrams, examples, in-class experiments, and real world experiences. It has been a pleasure.

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Archived - Students and Educational Institutions > Archive - City University - MC 550 Operational Management