The link below will take you to the National (US) Air Quality Site Assesment Tool.
Below is an except taken from the site brochure on what this tool can help with.
"Benefits for Producers
• Voluntarily and securely assess current management practices using a tool tailored to your farm.
• Compare how different practices or technologies might affect emissions.
• See how changing a practice to reduce emission of one gas or pollutant affects other emissions.
• Print your reports to document progress over time.
• Access a list of technical experts involved in tool development.
• Link to other technical resources.
• Obtain confidential results.
Benefits for Technical or Agency Staff
• Identify mitigation options and cross reference with NRCS practice standards.
• Prioritize investments.
• Identify impacts from potential changes made for other reasons on air emissions.
• Evaluate land-use decisions.
• Use to confirm that improvements and investments will result in positive change.
• Provide education about management practices and air emission impacts.
• Obtain confidential results."