Elsmar Cove Forum Header Graphic The Elsmar Cove Wiki Sitemap More Free Files The Elsmar Cove Forums Discussion Thread Index Post Attachments Listing Failure Modes Services and Solutions to Problems Elsmar Cove Forums Main Page Elsmar Cove Home Page
NQA-USA
Miner's MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) Blog 
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Common Quality Assurance Processes and Tools > Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning
Forum Username

Wooden Line

Internal Audit Training Materials needed - Preferably Powerpoint .ppt file - Page 2

Search the Elsmar Cove
Search Elsmar
Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Follow Marc & Elsmar
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed  Marc Smith's Google+ Page  Marc Smith's Linked In Page   Marc Smith's Elsmar Cove YouTube Page  Marc Smith's Facebook Page  Elsmar Cove Twitter Feed
Elsmar Cove Groups
Elsmar Cove Google+ Group  Elsmar Cove LinkedIn Group  Elsmar Cove Facebook Group
Sponsor Links

Donate and $ Contributor Forum Access
Courtesy Quick Links

Links that Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in your quest for knowledge:

Howard's
International Quality Services
Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting
Bob Doering's
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook
IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
Quality Digest Portal
IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
ASQ - American Society for Quality

Related Topic Tags
internal audits, iso 9001 - quality management systems, microsoft powerpoint .ppt .pps, training (general), training materials

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  Post Number #9  
Old 16th January 2007, 07:48 AM
al40

Total Posts: 476
Re: Internal Audit Training Materials needed - Preferably Powerpoint .ppt file

Quote:
In Reply to Parent Post by Bill Rudnicki View Post

Good afternoon;

I have to conduct internal audit training for several different plants to ISO 9001:2000. I don't have time to develop the training internally. I was wondering if anybody could recommend some sort of externally created training, preferably in powerpoint, that I could use to train the auditors? It should be fairly simple and generic to ISO 9001.

Thanks for your help,
Bill
Bill,

Look at this thread it has an up to date presentation discussing process based auditing.

Audit Awareness Presentation for ISO 9001

Best regards,
al40
Thanks to al40 for your informative Post and/or Attachment!

Sponsored Links
  Post Number #10  
Old 16th January 2007, 09:04 AM
Bill Rudnicki

Total Posts: 14

Good morning;

Thanks for the input. Here is the scenario...Several years ago the plants had teams of internal auditors. For whatever reason, the audit process was changed and audits were done exclusively by corporate personnel. I want to switch this policy and have the plants perform their own internal audits again. The audit personnel have not done any audits for several years and I want to provide them a quick refresher course on the standard and internal auditing; then walk them through a process audit so they can pick up and run their own program.
Sponsored Links

Post Number #11  
Old 16th January 2007, 09:55 AM
AndyN

Total Posts: 8,037
Let Me Help You Re: Internal Audit Training Materials needed - Preferably Powerpoint .ppt file

That's very helpful.

Although these auditor have had past training, I'm going to suggest that there's a great opportunity to 'clear the decks' and do it again, on the following basis:-

The past training is not going to be much good to them - it's the "use it or loose it" issue you're facing. Did they get ISO9K2K training.

Process auditing can be quite a challenge to have auditors understand, especially if they've been trained on 'element' or 'procedures' in the past.

You are right to have someone do a coached audit with them (I'm very close by, incidently ) so that they can get to practice their new found knowledge and refine some skills.

Andy
  Post Number #12  
Old 20th April 2012, 11:10 AM
johnq98

Total Posts: 9

tjwoolno,
would it be possible for me to use your ppt training presentation? reply to me at johnq98
  Post Number #13  
Old 20th April 2012, 12:08 PM
Marc

Total Posts: 24,564

I don't know if this will help you, but look through these files:

Internal Audit post attachments

Here are some ideas to think about:

Quality Management System (QMS) Audits - Including Internal Auditing

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > Common Quality Assurance Processes and Tools > Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning

Do you find this discussion thread helpful and informational?