Where to get Ford document FAP 03-111

scorpio4sol

Registered
Afternoon Everyone,

We are small Tier Automotive supplier ...just got a drawing with ref to Ford Automotive Procedure (FAP 03-111) "Selection and Identification of Significant and Critical Characteristics" ....really need this doc folks ....customer visit on the way in next hour ...:mg:..searched everywhere over internet ..with no luck ....:nope:...can you help me with this document please .:(

Thanks in advance

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
The probability is the document is copyrighted and can not be shared here.

I don't have the URL, but if you are a Ford supplier you should be able to get it from their supplier portal. If not, your customer should supply it to you.

xfngrs

Quite Involved in Discussions

I realize this is quite a while ago now, but I'm wondering if you were successful in getting a copy of this and know where I can find a copy? I've searched their portal and am not finding it there.

Thanks,:bigwave:

Johnnymo62

Haste Makes Waste
The Ford STA should be able to provide the blank form or from their STA portal. It's called a weird name, something about worksheet, if I remember correctly.

But Ford needs to originate the form that will list processes that have special characteristics.

Your customer needs to provide it to you with the pass through characteristics that apply to your company.

A

Armando

I realize this is quite a while ago now, but I'm wondering if you were successful in getting a copy of this and know where I can find a copy? I've searched their portal and am not finding it there.

Thanks,:bigwave:

Hello xfngrs, were you lucky enough to get a copy of this document? I've been looking all over for it and I wasn't able to get it.

Regards.

xfngrs

Quite Involved in Discussions
Actually it is not copyrighted. But it is confidential to Ford customers/suppliers. The trick is its listed as QOS-FAP03-111 Selection, Identification, and Control of Special Characteristics on Ford's site. It is well hidden. Sign into Covisint for Ford. Go to Quality System and Supplier Documents app. Then into Ford's Phased PPAP web page, providing instructions, forms and systems references. Then Gobal Phased PPAP tab. Then Phased PPAP web-based training. Under Failure Mode Analysis / FMA website it is the 3rd choice.

Last edited:
A

Armando

Actually it is not copyrighted. But it is confidential to Ford customers/suppliers. The trick is its listed as QOS-FAP03-111 Selection, Identification, and Control of Special Characteristics on Ford's site. It is well hidden. Sign into Covisint for Ford. Go to Quality System and Supplier Documents app. Then into Ford's Phased PPAP web page, providing instructions, forms and systems references. Then Gobal Phased PPAP tab. Then Phased PPAP web-based training. Under Failure Mode Analysis / FMA website it is the 3rd choice.
Thanks xfngrs, It was very helpful.
Regards.

delorfra

Involved In Discussions

Thanks so much. :applause:

Top Bottom