How do I demonstrate REACH compliance ?

N

Nvenuto

Hi there,:bigwave:

We design and manufacture research product outside of the EU but have many customers in the EU. Since it's not a medical device we do self certification for CE Marking.
We have verified that the substances we use are RoHS and REACH compliant and would like to know how this is documented to serve as proof if we ever get asked by a NB, or whoever it is that might ask.
Everything I can find online refers to the Downstream user as inside the EU, was wondering what it means for us not in the EU.

Is it simply saving the MSDS or should it reflect in our BOMs?
Would be interested in knowing what is suggested as best practice or industry standard.

Thank you in advance.

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Hi there,:bigwave:

We design and manufacture research product outside of the EU but have many customers in the EU. Since it's not a medical device we do self certification for CE Marking.
We have verified that the substances we use are RoHS and REACH compliant and would like to know how this is documented to serve as proof if we ever get asked by a NB, or whoever it is that might ask.
Everything I can find online refers to the Downstream user as inside the EU, was wondering what it means for us not in the EU.

Is it simply saving the MSDS or should it reflect in our BOMs?
Would be interested in knowing what is suggested as best practice or industry standard.

Thank you in advance.
Supply chain information, Test reports from supply chain, technical analysis, Risk based decisions and testing where necessary, declarations that you provide, Building up the REACH file for your declarations, Continual monitoring for new and changes in supply chain.

Top Bottom