Where to learn about ISO 22000, HACCP and FS (food safety)

H

haueyman

I would like to learn more about ISO 22000, HACCP and FS where can I get information that I can read and maybe take a online class of some sort. I have been in the Automotive business and am now unemployed and would like to look at different fields like the food industry. Any help out there?

Much appreciated.

AndyN

Moved On
Re: Learn about ISO 22000, HACCP and FS

I've attached a slighly 'old' newsletter article we put out earlier in 2008. NQA is the first UKAS accredited ISO 22000 CB - there is, as yet, no ANAB accreditation in the USA.

If you have any specific questions, I'll be pleased to have them answered for you.......

Attachments

• ISO 2000 Food Safety Management Services.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 507
H

haueyman

Re: Where to learn about ISO 22000, HACCP and FS

What I would like to do is get a copy of the standards if at all possible. Then I can go through and look at what the standards say get familar with them.

AndyN

Moved On
Re: Where to learn about ISO 22000, HACCP and FS

What I would like to do is get a copy of the standards if at all possible. Then I can go through and look at what the standards say get familar with them.

I am unable to provide them, since they are copyrighted. I'd suggest that you try ansi at http://webstore.ansi.org/

They really aren't that expensive!

Andy

M

MIREGMGR

A Google search on "HACCP training" gets quite a few hits.

Food manufacturing and service is a pretty big industry, so there must be a lot of trainers, managers and corporate inspectors working in that specialization.

In the US, the relevant regulatory starting point is the FDA, of course. Check out http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/list.html.

C

Cooltool

:cool:Dear All,

Can anyone help me with a process flow chart to explain the steps for ISO 22000 implimentation within an organization!!

N

namya66

Dear all,
for all who are interested in HACCP and ISO 22000 I recommend to visit the Canadian Food Inpection Agency, Trust me, search thouroughly, and you will find alot of thing you need regarding these issues.

As for ISO 22000, you can search in the google for comparison with ISO 9001, and you will find how semilar they are, Yet the main different still that 9000 is quality oriented while 22000 is food safety oriented.
Good Luck

Top Bottom