Spreadsheet that will Calculate Audit Duration times based on IAF MD5 and MD11

S

Samurai Sam

Hello everybody, long time lurker-first time poster. I need to devise a spreadsheet that will calculate audit duration times based on the criteria of IAF MD5 and MD11. Has anybody done this before or can someone point me to someone who could help me?

Sam:cfingers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Hello everybody, long time lurker-first time poster. I need to devise a spreadsheet that will calculate audit duration times based on the criteria of IAF MD5 and MD11. Has anybody done this before or can someone point me to someone who could help me?

Welcome to the Cove! :bigwave:

Please forgive me, I am feeling a little thick. I am not clear what are you asking for besides a sum of audit durations as compared to requirements in a difference or ratio computation. Am I missing something?

AndyN

Moved On

I'd suggest it is a practical impossibility to do that. The adjustments to duration would be difficult to program in.

S

Samurai Sam

Welcome to the Cove! :bigwave:

Please forgive me, I am feeling a little thick. I am not clear what are you asking for besides a sum of audit durations as compared to requirements in a difference or ratio computation. Am I missing something?
Jennifer, basically, we are a CB and our AB witness audit found that we reduced the audit duration without taking into account the reduction criteria from MD 11, nor did we justify and document any reasoning behind the justification. Our client holds AISC Building Certification (basically a rehash of the old ISO 9001-1994), ISO 9001-2008 and ISO 3834. Just a rough guess is that the integration factor is 90% as these certifications all have the same requirements with the exception of some Process specific procedures required for their AISC Certification. What I am looking for is to plug in some formulas into an Excel spreadsheet that would take into account the number of auditors, number of management system standards to be covered by the integrated audit and the number of management systems the auditors are qualified to audit. It seems to me that Excel could do these calculations quickly based on some easily input factors. I want to then take the calculations to document in our audit duration worksheets so that we can justify any increase or decrease (decrease by 20% maximum)

I

ilkaytrade

I prepared one excel sheet and I'm allready using this. Allready tested and verified at our followup audit from AB.
In a short time I will include to here .

regards,

ilkay,
Certification Mng.
Turkey,

Q

Qfortherightreasons

I prepared one excel sheet and I'm allready using this. Allready tested and verified at our followup audit from AB.
In a short time I will include to here .

regards,

ilkay,
Certification Mng.
Turkey,
Hi Ilkay - did you happen to post the excel sheet you prepared? We are being directed by our CB that one of our remote sites needs a 4 man-day audit. There's only enough process work going on there to justify a 1 man-day audit. Just want to know how they arrived at 4 man-days!!! thanks!!

kani

Registered
Hi Ilkay - did you happen to post the excel sheet you prepared? We are being directed by our CB that one of our remote sites needs a 4 man-day audit. There's only enough process work going on there to justify a 1 man-day audit. Just want to know how they arrived at 4 man-days!!! thanks!!
Hi Qfortherightreasons, have you had a copy of spreed sheet ?

ilkaytrade

Registered

Hello sir,
I haven't been on the forum for a long time.
If your number of employees is over 30 and your Nace code is in the dangerous class, it is normal to have 4 man-day inspections. There is no rule that remote locations and construction sites will be controlled less than the headquarter.
The remote location, the number of employees at the construction site and the hazard class are effective in the man.day calculation.
I finished calculatıon form but its turkish language.

Top Bottom