ISO 9001 Clause 8.2.3 and 8.2.4 in a Service Company

R

Rioananda

Hallo all,

I still implement ISO 9001:2008 in industry company, especially in education consultacy...I want to ask How to implement clause 8.2.3 and 8.2.4 in education consultacy....

For information,

-Now I implement form colsultacy progress for cover clause 8.2.3 and feed back form (customer will fill it when our service all ready done) for cover cluse 8.2.4). It's right?? or you all have another opinion to implement that clause??

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rio

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Clause 8.2.3 and 8.2.4

Hallo all,

I still implement ISO 9001:2008 in industry company, especially in education consultacy...I want to ask How to implement clause 8.2.3 and 8.2.4 in education consultacy....

For information,

-Now I implement form colsultacy progress for cover clause 8.2.3 and feed back form (customer will fill it when our service all ready done) for cover cluse 8.2.4). It's right?? or you all have another opinion to implement that clause??

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rio

Rio,

It sounds as if you imposed each clause from ISO 9001 on your organization (and your clients!) instead of analyzing what your organization already did to monitor its processes and verify the results.

Asking your customer to monitor your processes is not acceptable. Your clients have not agreed to supervise your consultants unless, of course, you are providing "consultants" instead of consulting.

Please note that 8.2.3 does not require a record unless your planning (7.1d) specified a record be kept.

The person in charge of the consulting process should be monitoring the work (and correcting the work as necessary) and the verifying the results.

You will have designed your services (see 7.3) and specified the objectives and the actions of your clients and your consultants to fulfill those objectives. This document is key to monitoring the work and verifying the results.

John

R

Rioananda

Re: Clause 8.2.3 and 8.2.4

Thanks john for your advice,

"The person in charge of the consulting process should be monitoring the work (and correcting the work as necessary) and the verifying the results."

Can you give me example or advice the best method how consultant monitoring their work and verifying the result ??

And how we can convicing the auditors ??

Thanks and Regards,

Rio

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Rio,

Your auditors may verify your process monitoring by observing how the person in charge of your consulting coaches and/or supervises the work of the consultants.

Records of monitoring may not exist unless, specified by the plan, the process corrections resulted in corrective action or the process resulted in nonconforming service.

You may record the conformity of your service in consultation with your client but in accordance with your plan that was previously approved by the client.

If your auditor demands a record where none is specified, change your auditor.

Do not design your management system for the auditor. Design it for your employees and your customers. Competent auditors also want you to do this.

John

Top Bottom