APQP 2nd Edition Changes

S

Sushil Kumar

Hello Frieds,

I am starting this thread after a long gap. I was searching for the summary of changes made in APQP 2nd edition but could not find. Then I made a presentation on APQP for inhouse training. Hope it would be helpful to my forum collegues also. That is why I am uploading the presentation.

Have a nice day!!!!:agree:

Attachments

• APQP 2nd Edition.rar
    37.7 KB · Views: 2,638
Last edited by a moderator:
R

ralphsulser

Hello Frieds,

I am starting this thread after a long gap. I was searching for the summary of changes made in APQP 2nd edition but could not find. Then I made a presentation on APQP for inhouse training. Hope it would be helpful to my forum collegues also. That is why I am uploading the presentation.

Have a nice day!!!!:agree:

Thank you very much for posting this file. However, I was unable to open it in a Microsoft file. Is it available in powerpoint?

S

Sushil Kumar

Ya Sir,
This is a powerpoint presentation. You can down load zip folder. All the three documents are lying in the zip folder.

Thanks

J

jkmommi

Thank You, Thank You.. I was just given the task to present the changes to our engineering group and this will help out a ton- I'm so glad I looked here! :D

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Thank You, Thank You.. I was just given the task to present the changes to our engineering group and this will help out a ton- I'm so glad I looked here! :D

Please let others know about this fantastic resource! :bigwave:

Stijloor.

Top Bottom