SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) on how to create an SOP

C

Cinti

Hi,

Do anybody for SOP for how to create SOP. It is one of the observations in our audit. Give me some idea for establishing the same.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Are you referring to what is often called a "Level II" procedure? Or are you referring to a lower level document?

I ask because what documents can be called an SOP is somewhat broad.

F

foiley

Well... yes you need a SOP for creating a new SOP... consider what the system is and how it changes over time. It is little changes to make more efficient or changes with the environment, best practice technology etc. Very rarely will new SOP be introduced and when they are it is because of an existing gap; new technology or new products/customers. If you introduce something totally new you are saying that your implement system is not best practice. Start from the roots of the issue and consider Preventative Actions as a way of identifying gaps prior to new SOPs. Plus new SOP are rarely welcomed by operations...

C

Cinti

HI,

Like Document Data Control Procedure, "SOP for SOPs" is a specific requirement for pharmaceutical industry. I assume that this SOP should describes about how to create SOP etc.,

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Hi,

Do anybody for SOP for how to create SOP. It is one of the observations in our audit. Give me some idea for establishing the same.

What kind of audit? If you need an SOP for SOPs, how do you know how to write it without an SOP?

Top Bottom