Css - Cascading Style Sheets

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Css

Atul - They're made major changes again. I can't get the outer border to show. If you see anything let me know. I may just revert all to the 'original' sytle and go at it again. I remember going through this before...

Also - I've been unable to connect to the vBulletin forums. I'm assuming they're undergoing a DOS attack... Their server has been dead slow the last few weeks anyway so I'm not sure what the scoop is.

A

Atul Khandekar

Which particulaer style? Overall the looks are cool - but i'll look around and explore.
What's the patch on the right hand side of every post?
I too couldn't connect to vbulletin site at all yesterday..

Marc

Leader
I'm just fishing. Like I said, I reverted the style to the base style supplier by vB and am going from there. You seem to spot a lot of things so just let me know if you see anything.

As you probably noticed, there is a 'jump' menu for style on each page (I think on each page) at the bottom, so we may end up doing more with styles. You have two. What are your plans for them?

A

Atul Khandekar

Marc said:
... so we may end up doing more with styles. You have two. What are your plans for them?
I believe there's one more change in the offing? Last time we went through a change, I remember you had mentioned a style with large fonts and such.. anyone wants that?

Atul Khandekar said:
I remember you had mentioned a style with large fonts and such.. anyone wants that?
Not personally, but I do remember that some members have mentioned poor eyesight. A style with larger fonts could be a blessing for them, I suppose?

/Claes

A

Atul Khandekar

Table Width

Marc,

Did you change some Table Width value? Suddenly the "What's going On?" table is appearing wider than others on my PC.

Attachments

• Css - Cascading Style Sheets
    tablewidth.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 166

Marc

Leader
vB has changed many things...

Atul Khandekar said:
Marc,

Did you change some Table Width value? Suddenly the "What's going On?" table is appearing wider than others on my PC.
I'll have to clue you in:

See:
https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88013

Extra Styles

The 'vBulletin 3 Grey' and 'vBulletin Classic' styles available at vBulletin.com can be downloaded from here. (See the end of this post).

In order to make 'Liquid' (expanding width) versions of these styles, you will need to edit the Stylevars for each style and make the following changes:

• Main Table Width: 100%
  • Form Width: auto
  • User Control Panel Form Width: auto

A

Atul Khandekar

I checked with all the available styles, the width of this table is more than the other tables (above & below it) and it was not so two days ago, hence the question.

I don't know what the problem is, but I have not been able to get the vBulletin site at all for the last whole week.

Top Bottom