Quality Procedures Manual (ISO 9001:2008) for Construction Industry wanted

S

sajidanwar

Friends,
I need a sample quality procedures manual (iso 9001:2008) for construction industry. Helpppppppppp...plzzz

D

DrM2u

Friends,
I need a sample quality procedures manual (iso 9001:2008) for construction industry. Helpppppppppp...plzzz
SORRY! I am not a supporter of canned quality and procedures manuals! Although the requirements of the standard are the same, the quality and procedures manuals must be customized to each organization's needs in order to be effectively implemented and incorporated into the daily processes and practices. I suggest that you browse the attached documents in this forum and use them as examples while developing your own documentation. This is the best help I can offer you.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
SORRY! I am not a supporter of canned quality and procedures manuals! <snip>
They can be valuable in giving someone a place to start and things to think about. Used correctly I see no problem with examples of (aka 'canned') quality manuals and related documents.

Now - Back to the topic. If anyone has any examples, they will be very much appreciated.

D

DrM2u

Friends,
Not to sound redundant, but it would help if you would be a little more specific about what segment of the construction industry you need help with. I have consulted in the past with a company that installs glass pannels and doors on industrial and office buildings (you know, the pretty glass exterior buildings) but they are a subcontractor in the big scheme of things.

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Trusted Information Resource
First, get the Standard itself and read it.

Second, get training in being a Lead Auditor as you will need to monitor anyway, plus it will give you an indication of the things you need to watch for.

Third, unless you have a bulk of time, get a consultant that - at once - knows 9K and also the infinite aspects of the Built Environment as it is known. I know some that have experience in higher level standards AND are intimately familiar with the built environment. Off-line message and I will provide the information.

Fourth, Get the latest codes that apply to what you do, and incorporate them into the required and background documents. Failure to do that will mean the Code Enforcement Official may not sign off on your efforts, meaning no payment.

Just some thoughts.

S

sajidanwar

First, get the Standard itself and read it.

Second, get training in being a Lead Auditor as you will need to monitor anyway, plus it will give you an indication of the things you need to watch for.

Third, unless you have a bulk of time, get a consultant that - at once - knows 9K and also the infinite aspects of the Built Environment as it is known. I know some that have experience in higher level standards AND are intimately familiar with the built environment. Off-line message and I will provide the information.

Fourth, Get the latest codes that apply to what you do, and incorporate them into the required and background documents. Failure to do that will mean the Code Enforcement Official may not sign off on your efforts, meaning no payment.

Just some thoughts

Hershal,
Thanks indeed. Very helpful tips. I will send you the offline msg. At least this gives me idea to put up an action plan. Thanks again.

S

sajidanwar

They can be valuable in giving someone a place to start and things to think about. Used correctly I see no problem with examples of (aka 'canned') quality manuals and related documents.

Now - Back to the topic. If anyone has any examples, they will be very much appreciated.

Well said Marc. I highly appreciate and honour your quote. Thank you !

Top Bottom