Corrective and preventive action, process monitoring

D

DAWELAH

Please. I’m working in Travel & Tourism Co. as an internal Auditor. I always face difficult ‎whenever I audit the local branches especially the Implementation of the Corrective Action ‎procedures, preventive action procedures, and monitoring, measurement, and data analysis.‎

The local branches only following the operational procedures from services request to services ‎delivery. When I ask about the major customer complaints and the required corrective action to ‎solve the customer’s problems, they always answer (there are no major customer complaints)‎
‎ ‎
Also they do not monitor the process, such as the required time of tickets issuance.‎

What should I do? How do I report to the Management representative? ‎
What will the external Audit report if he find like these problems?‎
Thanks ‎

Antonio Vieira

Involved - Posts
Trusted Information Resource
Dawelah,

Assuming that those “local branches” belong to your organization, and if I understand your problem it seems to me that your company is having a lack of internal communication.
When you ask for “the major customer complaints and the required corrective action to ‎solve the customer’s problems”, are you sure that they should have them?

Last month I made a certification audit to a bus travel organization, and at each several delegations of the company they only have to “close” the complaints made by their customers related to the specific delegation.
The customer complaints that can appear in other delegations or branches of the company where treated as Preventive actions at other delegations.
I found this practice correct because in fact they are potential non conformances in other delegations.

I don’t know if this has helped, but if you could be a little bit more specific with examples, I’m sure lots of folks will have lots of good ideas for you.

Regards from Portugal!:bigwave:

Top Bottom