ISO 27001:2005 ISMS implementation process & Procedure

A

ameerjani007

Greetings,

Dear all , We are a software company with five facilities located in the same city. We have gone for ISO27001:2005 certification for one location and i was a part of it, however we are comming up with a new site and want to implement ISMS.

Now i was given charge of ISMS implementation , Please let me know where to start and how to effectively implement ISMS in new location.

D

Dejan Kosutic

Greetings,

Dear all , We are a software company with five facilities located in the same city. We have gone for ISO27001:2005 certification for one location and i was a part of it, however we are comming up with a new site and want to implement ISMS.

Now i was given charge of ISMS implementation , Please let me know where to start and how to effectively implement ISMS in new location.
Hi,

First you have to change your Scope document, then you have to add new assets in your Asset inventory list and review risk assessment with regards to new location.

When you identify all unacceptable risks, then you will be able to decide which controls do you need for decreasing those risks, and then you have to implement such controls.

Best regards,

Dejan Kosutic

A

ari septiyanto

Hi,

First you have to change your Scope document, then you have to add new assets in your Asset inventory list and review risk assessment with regards to new location.

When you identify all unacceptable risks, then you will be able to decide which controls do you need for decreasing those risks, and then you have to implement such controls.

Best regards,

Dejan Kosutic
Dear all,

can somebody help me to share your Framework of ISMS implementation Plan?
current, I prepare to build ISMS in our company and I need many references.

Thanks&BR

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom