Management Review Outputs - ISO 9001 Clause 5.6.3

D

dbulak

I have checked through a lot of post but have not come across specific examples. Anyone willing to share what they do?

Last edited by a moderator:

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
Re: 5.6.3 Review Outputs

Well, the standard says the output from the management review shall include decisions and actions related to improvument of the effectiveness of the QMS and its processes; improvement of product related to customer requirements, and resource needs. So, I record what actions need to be taken as a result of the review of any of the requirements for review input: audits, customer feedback, process performance....etc, etc.

I just have a checklist of the inputs we are going to discuss, and a section that lists all the actions we decide to take.

B

bsrao060200

Re: 5.6.3 Review Outputs

This is some what true to the best of my knowledge of QMS and 20 years of experience in systems.

Please forward the checklist to email ID : [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ell

Starting to get Involved
So, are the actions the outputs?

I have a three-column form listing "Agenda Item Inputs", "Discussion/Decisions", and "Actions/Action Plan".
Can I re-label my "Actions/Action Plan" as "Outputs"?

Eredhel

Quality Manager
So, are the actions the outputs?

I have a three-column form listing "Agenda Item Inputs", "Discussion/Decisions", and "Actions/Action Plan".
Can I re-label my "Actions/Action Plan" as "Outputs"?

Have you got a copy of the standard? It lists what's required.

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
The standard states that "outputs shall include decisions and actions related to..." - so your actions/action plans are part of the outputs. However, you can call your column anything you want - you don't have to use the terms in ISO - so long as the decisions and actions related to a-d are documented.

Reactions: Ell
Top Bottom