HSE Award - palmer

P

palmer

A little bragging to go here.....:eek:

My plant won the Division and Corporate HSE award for safest plant.

Lowest RIR, LTIR, Highest OSHA score, Highest Safety Audit score and Machine Audit score....:cool:

This was among 56 plants in the US an Mexico.... We won plaques and $10,000 to benefit the employees of our facility. Plus, the employees get an extra 2 days of vacation for the year!

My title is Continuous Improvement/Safety Coordinator which makes me responsible for all of our safety and lean/CI work at this plant....

I was flabbergasted when I got the news.....

My boss and his cohorts pulled a fast one on me when they told me.
I was called into their office and told to sit down. They all had grim looks on their faces (I thought, oh great, who did I upset this time).... Then they told me the news.....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

This is a HUGE accomplishment for us......
:thanx:

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
Re: HSE Award

Good for you guys!:applause: I'm a huge supporter of the safety dept./ safety management systems. I always tell new people during orientation that having a good quality management system is the best thing we can do to help us stay safe.

C

Craig H.

Congratulations! Just think of the pain (and the money) you have saved. Unknown and unknowable, but the pain, and the dollars, when expended, are quite real. Well done!!

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

A little bragging to go here.....:eek:

My plant won the Division and Corporate HSE award for safest plant.

Lowest RIR, LTIR, Highest OSHA score, Highest Safety Audit score and Machine Audit score....:cool:

This was among 56 plants in the US an Mexico.... We won plaques and $10,000 to benefit the employees of our facility. Plus, the employees get an extra 2 days of vacation for the year!

My title is Continuous Improvement/Safety Coordinator which makes me responsible for all of our safety and lean/CI work at this plant....

I was flabbergasted when I got the news.....

My boss and his cohorts pulled a fast one on me when they told me.
I was called into their office and told to sit down. They all had grim looks on their faces (I thought, oh great, who did I upset this time).... Then they told me the news.....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

This is a HUGE accomplishment for us......
:thanx:

All I can say is: :applause::applause::applause::applause:

Keep up the good work!

Stijloor.

A

arios

Great job Palmer

It is nice to hear the great news. Congratulations to ya'all!!!!

Top Bottom