Internal Product Audit - Seeking an example form

J

jawatts - 2009

Can anyone share an example of an Internal Audit report that youre using for reporting results of a Product audit? Ive searched attachments but havent seen any "reports" specific to the product audit.
Maybe instead of being specific to Product audit, does anyone have a form that is generic enough to report all types of audits?

R

ralphsulser

We have a check sheet for Final Product Audit by QC. I will attach it for your review. We then enter the data into a computer to do CPks on a daily basis. Hope this helps give you an idea for your application.

Attachments

• Product audit check sheet.xls
    62.5 KB · Views: 6,302

Douglas E. Purdy

Quite Involved in Discussions
jawatts said:
Can anyone share an example of an Internal Audit report that youre using for reporting results of a Product audit? Ive searched attachments but havent seen any "reports" specific to the product audit.
Maybe instead of being specific to Product audit, does anyone have a form that is generic enough to report all types of audits?

jawatts,

This is to the old QS-9000, but it might help in developing what meets your needs.

Doug

Attachments

• Final Product Dock Audit Checklist (FQC046.01 100200).doc
    94.5 KB · Views: 3,692
J

Jim Howe

product audit

jawatts said:

IMO, it depends greatly on your product and what management desires. For example when I perform a product audit on a heavy duty rock bucket the form will contain questions that are germaine to the rock bucket and its processes. On the other hand if I were performing a product audit on a wire harness it would contain totally different questions.
On the generic side of your questions. I always include the CTQ's (Critical to Quality) dimensions and characteristics and then add on from there.

V

vanputten

Jawatts:

Are you asking for a format for a report? Or are you asking for a sample checklist? In you question, you ask for a report but some of the replies offer a checklist.

Are you asking for help in defining what questions to ask? Or are you asking for help in how to communicate the resutls of the audit?

Thank you, Dirk

P

peteroldfield1971

This is a product audit form we use. I "stole" it from here a while back and have modified it to suit our company needs.

Thanks also to the original poster.

Attachments

• PRODUCT AUDIT FORM.xls
    24 KB · Views: 3,920
J

jawatts - 2009

Product Audit

Dirk,
Im looking for a generic "report" that I can use to communicate audit results, on hopefully, all req'd types of intenal audits. We're basically using the control plan for the requirement portion of the product audit. Auditors record direct results on a "datasheet", but its difficult to communicate the results with the datasheet. Thanks for paraphrasing my question.

A

Andrews

peteroldfield1971 said:
This is a product audit form we use. I "stole" it from here a while back and have modified it to suit our company needs.

Thanks also to the original poster.

Mr.peteroldfield,
The form posted by you seems to be for process audit. Product audit as per TS2 clause 8.2.2.3 requires "The organisation to audit products at appropriate stages of production and delivery to verify conformity to all specified requirements , such as product dimensions , functionality, packaging and labeling ....".Your form does not cover product dimensions , functionality, packaging and labeling.

Regards

P

peteroldfield1971

Our control plans include dimensional, functionality, packaging and labelling requirements which is what we audit (the control plan), but I can see your point.

Thanks.

Top Bottom