Supplier ScoreCard Question - Declared NonConformance vs Undeclared NonConformance

L

Lpitt56

I received a supplier scorecard that broke out nonconformance as Declared Non Conformance vs Undeclared Non Conformance. Any one familure with these terms?

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
Re: Supplier ScoreCard Question - Declared NonConformance vs Undeclared NonConformanc

I have not, did you contact your customer to ask what they meant?

L

Lpitt56

Re: Supplier ScoreCard Question - Declared NonConformance vs Undeclared NonConformanc

Thanks for the reply. The scorecard is was not sent from a customer. It was sent by an associate as a template and I like the layout. I was just going to take those sections out but I thought I might ask the question first.

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator

Thanks for the reply. The scorecard is was not sent from a customer. It was sent by an associate as a template and I like the layout. I was just going to take those sections out but I thought I might ask the question first.

Perhaps, then, you should ask the associate. This could be something as simple as organization-specific terminology and before you remove them, you may wish to understand them. They may, afterall, have some merit for being on the scorecard.

I was thinking that it was something along the lines of total failures and failures above a trigger point.

Top Bottom