Dock Audit (Product Audits and Process Audits) database wanted

dolly

Registered
Hello all,

I'm trying to track the results from the daily dock audits (product audits and process audits), but I don't have any experience making access databases, so I use the tradicional excel sheet...:eek:

but using the excel to track the nonconformities is a little bit confused..:frust:

Anyone have a database to track this kind of nonconformities, so that can be easier to consult and send the information to production line and make a rot cause analysis and have an action plan?

Thank you

dolly

Registered
Hi Ettore,

Thank you, I can't open the database. I use access 2007 and it's not possible to open it, give me an error (I don't have permission).

Ettore

Quite Involved in Discussions
Cavannas Database 2002.mdb

Patricia Ravanello have converted it in Access 2002 and posted in the thread Corrective Actions Database in Access ( and comment so the database "Your database is very well designed. I haven't actually seen any Access Databases for managing Audit Records".
But I think that the database that I'm going to describe on the my web site is more well done, if someone would like use it free and make suggestions for its developments, please write me a mail )

Protection. user:user Password: user

Last edited:
R

Ron Tollett

Was wondering if anyone had their hands on a Dock Audit procedure and form? Much appreciated.

Top Bottom