Visteon specific Contingency Plan Requirements

M

mexicanita

Hi,
I'm reviewing the Visteon CSR to use with TS16949:2002.
I'm triyng to find at the Visteon website the guidelines that we shall follow to create a Contingency Plan (6.3.2S) ... Still can't find them!!! Anyone have this info?or any idea where I can get it?
Thanks in advance

M

mexicanita

Hi Howard
I reviewed the link you attached, but I couldnt find the Contingency Plan info still. I have the complete Visteon CSR, and the guidelines for the Contingency plan are just mentioned as available at their website, but they aren't. Guess need to ask directly to the Visteon CSR coordinator.
Thanks for your time.

L

Lmccrary

We did a gap analysis of Visteons CSR and I asked the same question to our STA. His reply on 3-12-04:

"Your gap analysis on Visteon Customer Specific requirements should include any areas that are not in full compliance. Corrective Action should address steps and time required to comply. In the case of Contingency Plans, I checked with our IT department and they have not posted that document on the website yet, even though it is called out in our customer specific document. The document should be posted shortly, but in the meantime follow QS 9000 page 34 4.9.b.2 for guidance. I am being told that the Visteon document will mirror this sub- clause."

Hope this helps.

LMM

K

knight_sirk

novice for TS16949 & Visteon CSR

Hi guys,

I know most of you already got TS Certification.
Can you help me with some of my concerns?
- Regarding "Quality Plan" (list of customer specific requirements for TS16949)
How to establish?
Any format?
What is its difference against Quality Control Plan?

Please provide any sample.

Looking forward for any help... :thanx:

R

ralphsulser

mexicanita said:
Hi,
I'm reviewing the Visteon CSR to use with TS16949:2002.
I'm triyng to find at the Visteon website the guidelines that we shall follow to create a Contingency Plan (6.3.2S) ... Still can't find them!!! Anyone have this info?or any idea where I can get it?
Thanks in advance

See Visteon CSR second edition, dated Jan.,2005. Annex E lists a typical Contingency plan outline. Also my STE said we need to have and list details on each item and have the plans readily available for Visteon review if necessary.

Top Bottom