Batch or Lot release in to market - Need product release procedure

C

class08820

Guys

I don't know where do I post this thread so Moderator please feel free to move in to appropriate form I am looking for SOP in the refrecenc for Batch or Lot release in to market. There are two major points need to address in this procedure 1 Clearance from Production in brief if that batch have any deviation or investigation that should be closed out. and process should be completed in time cycle 2 Clearance from QC in brief any Out of specification occurance close out I would really appreciate if anybody provide refrence material or document

Thanks in advance

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
Re: Need procedure in reference of the product release

Anybody have suggestions?

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Need procedure in reference of the product release

Guys

I don't know where do I post this thread so Moderator please feel free to move in to appropriate form I am looking for SOP in the refrecenc for Batch or Lot release in to market. There are two major points need to address in this procedure 1 Clearance from Production in brief if that batch have any deviation or investigation that should be closed out. and process should be completed in time cycle 2 Clearance from QC in brief any Out of specification occurance close out I would really appreciate if anybody provide refrence material or document

Thanks in advance

What is your current process for this - does it already exist, or are you looking to start up a new process? Your procedure should accurately describe the process.

First, I would look at the process and observe the steps that are taken, making notes along the way. Interview the people who do the operations, inspections, etc. and make notes of their responses. Then, take these notes from your observations and interviews and write the procedure based on how the process actually works.

Make sure that the procedure works for your process and that it is doable and understood by all involved. :yes:

I hope this helps.

C

class08820

Guys

What is mostly issue coming during review? and How do you ressolve? Please provide if you have any specific example?

Top Bottom