Good luck everyone on tomorrow's ASQ Exams - June 2014

David-D

Involved In Discussions
Whether you're taking the CQE or any of the others, best of luck for this of you who will be spending your morning with a #2 pencil. Don't stay up too late tonight studying - get some sleep.

David

A

aablet

:thanx: Passed the CQE exam!! My personal experience is the real exam is slightly harder than practice tests. I usually finish the practice test from question bank within 3 hours but actual exam took me 4 hour and 10 minutes. But practices I did really helped on finding the correct answer in shortest time!

David-D

Involved In Discussions
Congratulations Aablet and everyone else who has gotten a good news email indicating they had passed their ASQ exams.

David

G

goodnede

I would like to add that I passed my recert exam for CQA. It took 2.5 hours for the exam, the sample exams were usually 1.5. I can't say about the other ASQ exams but on the CQA, you have to read the question carefully, one word can completely change the intent of the question.

D

Dio119

congratulation! I also pass the CQE exam on June 7th, and I think it should be the same level as sample exam from CQE. I found some sample exams from other sources, but they were so difficult...compare with these samples, the real exam is much easier.

fro preparing the exam, I suggest read the hand book at least twice, and try to do more exercises. I believe more than 90% questions in real exam from the hand book, so the book must be read carefully.

Good luck

BradM

Leader
Admin
A huge congratulations to you all!! :applause:

It's kind of hard for our friends and family who don't understand (and some who don't care :lol:) about these quality certifications and such. But from someone who has taken them, I know how much time and effort you put into it.

A hearty and genuine well done to you! :agree1:

Q

QualityRookie

I know what you mean. I printed off the email that said I passed along with the body of knowledge and handed it to my Quality Manager. He asked "Did you pass?", I said "Yes" and he responded with "Good, now turn it into HR." He didn't even read it enough to see what I'm certified in. :(

BradM

Leader
Admin
I know what you mean. I printed off the email that said I passed along with the body of knowledge and handed it to my Quality Manager. He asked "Did you pass?", I said "Yes" and he responded with "Good, now turn it into HR." He didn't even read it enough to see what I'm certified in. :(

Yes. You'll get that sometimes. Sadly there are certifications out there (not speaking about any with ASQ) that aren't worth the paper they are printed on. So you'll get those that quickly dismiss a certification.

However, those that know the value of them are a different matter. :yes:

Also, I have shown individuals the Body of Knowledge and sample test questions. That gets their attention. :tg:

Q

QualityRookie

Yes. You'll get that sometimes. Sadly there are certifications out there (not speaking about any with ASQ) that aren't worth the paper they are printed on. So you'll get those that quickly dismiss a certification.

However, those that know the value of them are a different matter. :yes:

Also, I have shown individuals the Body of Knowledge and sample test questions. That gets their attention. :tg:
I am an ASQ CQA and CQIA. Is their any way I could get that to appear to the right of my username on replies I write?

Thanks!

Top Bottom