Need old checklist from Nadcap: AC7102 Rev. A

S

Sorin

Now the checklist is at rev E...anyone still have this rev in their archives?

A

andygr

I have rev B.
Why not just ask PRI for a copy? Give Marcel a call

Andy

A

andygr

Here you go a copy of rev b. If you realy need a copy of rev A let me know and I can ask around.
Andy

Attachments

• AC7102 revb.pdf
    167.1 KB · Views: 780
J

James M

Hi fellows. Just joined the forum. Q.A. Manager and certified lead AS9100 auditor for an aircraft parts company that is considering NADCAP certification for some special processes. I downloaded the copy of the AC7102 ( thank you very much) for review. In like fashion, I am needing even a retired copy of AC7114 for NDT processes. Boss is determined NOT to hire a consultant, so I am it. Not 100% sure we are going to do this yet, just taking a look, so dont want to spend the money on materials until needed. (seems to be a cash cow.... ) James M. :horse:

A

Andy2U

Why are you looking for an old checklist. If you are going to prep I would think you would want the current one and the current auditors guidance.
Between these docs and your level 3 you can forgo the consultant IF you read each question and objectivly have it addresed. Most initial. Audits fail because the they feel they meet the intent of the question instead of clearly and objectivly comply with each requirement.
You can register on the eauditnet site and get the docs for no charge.

J

James M

Andy U2 please read my initial post. I am doing an initial assessment to see if we are going to even go this route, not prepping for an actual audit. The AC7102 I downloaded, even though a previous revision, gives me a ball park idea of what to look for without spending the companys cash for a bunch of current revs that I may not even use. Been auditing for over 30 years, not new to this. Know where I need to go. Thanks for the advise. :read:

Top Bottom