ASME Y14.5M 1994 and 2009 Training Resources

Danny Hoover

Involved In Discussions
Good day,
I am looking for some recommendations for books, classes, videos, or any other ideas to help train the group of people I am working with about GD&T, application, understanding and use. I have attended several seminars, have quite a few books from different authors, but I am thinking a video course that I could use to train may be the answer.
I will be working with engineers, lab personnel, management and the understanding ranges from none to average.
If anyone has used a course to train staff, I would appreciate any advice.
Thanks!
DH

optomist1

A Sea of Statistics
Super Moderator
Re: ASME Y14.5M 1994 and 2009 training

Hi Danny,

From my first hand experience I highly recommend the GD&T products; books, online course etc offered by Alex Krulilowski & ETI, the website is etinews.com.

I have completed the Basics of GD&T (online) and the Advanced Concepts of GD&T (book), as well as the Basics of GD&T workbook. These products do an excellent job of teaching and explaining the entirety of ASME Y14.5M - 1994, including the many vague or somewhat incomplete parts.

Let me know if have any questions.....I am preparing to take the ASME Technologist Exam....ETI has a great LinkedIn group as well.

Regards,
Marty

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: ASME Y14.5M 1994 and 2009 training

Good day,
I am looking for some recommendations for books, classes, videos, or any other ideas to help train the group of people I am working with about GD&T, application, understanding and use. I have attended several seminars, have quite a few books from different authors, but I am thinking a video course that I could use to train may be the answer.
I will be working with engineers, lab personnel, management and the understanding ranges from none to average.
If anyone has used a course to train staff, I would appreciate any advice.
Thanks!
DH

Danny,

I am a GD&T Consultant/Trainer. Send me a PM.

Stijloor.

Top Bottom