Need questions and answers for the IRCA Lead Auditor exam

I

israr ahmed

I am new user for this site.
I have done IRCA lead auditor course but got only attended certificate, to get a successful certificate, I want to sit for exam again, I want some question and answer for the lead auditor exam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy

Super Moderator
Won't happen, those things are copywrited.

My suggestion is to crack the books and study because they're are not going to just give you a certificate, you're going to have to earn it.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
My suggestion is to crack the books and study because they're are not going to just give you a certificate, you're going to have to earn it.
Can you recommend any books?

Are there any study guides out there for the IRCA lead auditor course that have example questions and such? I didn't find any off hand, but of course there are plenty of companies which give Lead Auditor courses (for a fee, of course).

Randy

Super Moderator

Are there any study guides out there for the IRCA lead auditor course that have example questions and such? I didn't find any off hand, but of course there are plenty of companies which give Lead Auditor courses (for a fee, of course).

Yep, I sure can....The Standard for the course he took, and the course materials he was provided. A good portion of an IRCA exam requires reasoning skill and that is something you cannot study for. The exam is also open book so some of the correct answers for many of the potential questions he already has in his possession.

bio_subbu

Super Moderator

The following ASQ books are my recommendation

1. The ASQ Auditing Handbook, Third Edition
2. The Management System Auditor's Handbook
3. Quality Audits for Improved Performance, Third Edition
4. Fundamentals of Quality Auditing
5. After the Quality Audit: Closing the Loop on the Audit Process, Second Edition
6. Internal Quality Auditing
7. Juran's Quality Handbook, Fifth Edition
8. The Internal Auditing Pocket Guide, Second Edition
9. Auditing Pocket Guide Collection
10. ISO 9001:2008 Internal Audits Made Easy, Third Edition
11. How to Audit the Process-Based QMS

For more books related to auditing refer here

Colin

Quite Involved in Discussions
Yep, I sure can....The Standard for the course he took, and the course materials he was provided. A good portion of an IRCA exam requires reasoning skill and that is something you cannot study for. The exam is also open book so some of the correct answers for many of the potential questions he already has in his possession.

I fully agree with you on this Randy. In addition, the organisation should offer to provide detailed feedback on the areas where someone failed and be able to point the person in the right direction.

Most often, I find that those who do fail need some exposure to real audits so if they can tag along on some they will improve considerably.

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
I am new user for this site.
I have done IRCA lead auditor course but got only attended certificate, to get a successful certificate, I want to sit for exam again, I want some question and answer for the lead auditor exam.

Hi Israr, welcome to the Cove Forums. :bigwave:

If IRCA is similar to RABQSA, each course provider creates their own exams. The exam format for each provider can vary widely. Even if someone were to provide the questions/answers to an actual exam (highly unlikely, probably illegal, and surely unethical), it probably wouldn't help much unless it was specific to your own course provider.

Are you asking for some examples similar to the questions/answers on an exam as a study aid? What format are the questions you're looking for?

Colin

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi Israr, welcome to the Cove Forums. :bigwave:

If IRCA is similar to RABQSA, each course provider creates their own exams. The exam format for each provider can vary widely. Even if someone were to provide the questions/answers to an actual exam (highly unlikely, probably illegal, and surely unethical), it probably wouldn't help much unless it was specific to your own course provider.

Are you asking for some examples similar to the questions/answers on an exam as a study aid? What format are the questions you're looking for?

The IRCA exams used to be like that years ago but they are now standard. There are 4 'real' exams and 1 specimen paper. The specimen is used during the course to prepare the delegates for the real exam by familiarising them with the style of questions and the methods of marking.

1 of the 4 exams is chosen (not by the tutor) and used for the end of course exam. Delegates are allowed to re-sit once and it must be a different paper but with the organisation that ran the course.

C

ChrissieO

Delegates are allowed to re-sit once and it must be a different paper but with the organisation that ran the course.

.............good job I didn't have flu again the second time then ;)

Cxx

S

sitra

Can anybody help me with this? What is the different between IRCA & ASCB(E).

Top Bottom