MIL-HDBK 57B - Listing of Fastener Manufacturers' Identification Symbols

H

hoogie

Hello all, I am wondering if anyone could point me in the correct direction, or have any advice for me:

My company manufactures parts for a military contractor. We are trying to find a current version of MIL-HDBK 57B. We received some hex bolts that we alter and ship to the customer. The problem is that the identification does not match any supplier listed in the standard. Is there a way to find a current version of the standard? I have tried assistdocs.com, but I get 57, rev B, which is the same as what I already have. I know this isn't very up to date, because my company is registered to this program. And WE aren't in the listing!

Any help you have would be greatly appreciated!

Edited:
The symbol I'm looking for has three hashes evenly spaced around the outside diameter (at 12, 4 and 8 o clock), with the letters JH at the bottom. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello all, I am wondering if anyone could point me in the correct direction, or have any advice for me:

My company manufactures parts for a military contractor. We are trying to find a current version of MIL-HDBK 57B. We received some hex bolts that we alter and ship to the customer. The problem is that the identification does not match any supplier listed in the standard. Is there a way to find a current version of the standard? I have tried assistdocs.com, but I get 57, rev B, which is the same as what I already have. I know this isn't very up to date, because my company is registered to this program. And WE aren't in the listing!

Any help you have would be greatly appreciated!
You can find [SIZE=-1]MIL-HDBK-57B [/SIZE] here.

Top Bottom