Draft ISO 9001:2008 (Feb 08 version) & Summary of Changes

K

kiwisfly

Attached is draft ISO 9001:2008 issued in Jan 08 for comments that closed in Feb 08. Note the warning that this version may have changed but for those who have not seen this version, it offers some indication of what the proposed changes are. All changes highlighted in Yellow.

Also attached is a summary of changes.

Cheers :bigwave:

Attachments

• draft ISO 9001-2008.pdf
    653.5 KB · Views: 3,052
  • ISO 9001-2008 list of changes.pdf
    16.1 KB · Views: 2,066

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Re: Draft ISO 9001:2008 (Feb 08 version)

This looks like the Australian/New Zealand version. Is this the same as the ISO DIS standard issued around last September?

K

kiwisfly

Hi Howste
I have had to interpret the Draft ISO 9001:2008 standard for all you up there in the Northern hemisphere. We write upside down here so even this message has been deciphered from Down-Under-Speak/Write so that you can read it. :lol:

The attached standard has been included as it took me some time to track it down and it appeared that the only information available on the Cove was drafted over a batch of advertising material. Nothing like the real thing to promote clarity for all.

Cheers

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource

I appreciate you changing the text to right side up so I can read it!

It does look like it's from the DIS ISO 9001 dated September 20, 2007. It is much easier to see exactly the changes though, since they're highlighted and some of the unchanged text is left out.

I have a copy of the DIS 9001 but I can't distribute it, so I'm glad you were able to track this down and post it for us all.

A

Arena

I've tried to open the pdf file with the ISO 9001:2008 draft version but it seems to be corrupted...could you ck?

Z

zachrayn

Hi!
Does anyone have a copy of the ISO 9001:2008 FDIS?

Thanks!

Top Bottom