API ISO/TS 29001 Certification Body in Malaysia

S

se123

Hello, we are going for Quality Management System to API SEPC Q1 and API ISO/TS 29001 Certification. Anyone knows which certification body which can do this? I am from Malaysia... I don't think any of the certification body in Malaysia can do the above mentioned.

I am looking for a quotation on the certification. Anyone can provide?

Thank you very much...

Randy

Super Moderator
Re: API ISO/TS 29001 Certification

The American Petroleum Institute also known as API offers this service.

ISO90012000

Starting to get Involved

Hello, we are going for Quality Management System to API SEPC Q1 and API ISO/TS 29001 Certification. Anyone knows which certification body which can do this? I am from Malaysia... I don't think any of the certification body in Malaysia can do the above mentioned.

I am looking for a quotation on the certification. Anyone can provide?

Thank you very much...

I'M FROM BARCELONA SPAIN.
I'VE API Q1 7 TH TS / 29001-2003 CERTIFICATE BY BUREAU VERITAS.
THE PRICES WAS SMALLER THAN API.
REMARKS : IN 2088 THIS STANDAR WILL CHANGE.
REGARDS.
ASS.

ISO90012000

Starting to get Involved

i'm From Barcelona Spain.
I've Api Q1 7 Th Ts / 29001-2003 Certificate By Bureau Veritas.
The Prices Was Smaller Than Api.
Remarks : In 2088 This Standar Will Change.
Regards.
Ass.

Excuseme Is In 2008 Of Course.......
Ass.

V

vio.rebel

u can contact Moody International 03 9283 9881
good luck with that

L

l_govindan

very true. DNV is a leading CB for ISO/TS 29001 certifications.

L. Govindan
Singapore

M

mani.venkatesh

· API Spec Q1 Registration provides another valuable certification recognizing that your entire quality management system is API Spec Q1, Part I, compliant. API Spec Q1 Registration is intended to cover all API and non-API products and services. API Spec Q1 is the oil and gas industry’s sector specific standard, recognized around the world as valuable to quality.
· ISO TS 29001 Registration is the newest API quality management system certification. ISO adopted API Spec Q1 as its sector-specific quality management standard for the oil and gas industry. API Spec Q1 and ISO TS 29001 are the same standard (less Annex A in API Spec Q1).
The best of the agency is API - API QR, the registration body of API. I have been associated with them for around some 40 audits and my personal opinion is that the audit process and outcomes are pretty consistent.

B

Bud Weightman

Back at you... will you be seeking certification to an API Product Specification? If you are, then it is not as simple as a QMS certification.
If you purely want a certification to API Spec. Q1 / ISO TS 29001 and there is no product specification involved. I highly recommend using the American Petroleum Institute. They know there requirements and the interpretation thereof better than ANY OTHER registrar / certified body on the planet.

Other may say that they understand the requirements, but if they don't live them and if they don't participate in the API's standards activities, I would be asking questions. No joke!

Top Bottom