Another FAI AS9102 form question

T

tonefordays

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the AS9102 FAI form.
Currently the company I work for is ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100B certified. However I've been thinking about the following scenario. If a company is ISO 9001 certified, but not AS, Can they still provide/document FAIR on AS9102 forms when the customer requires it?
In other words, does a company have to be AS certified to use AS forms, such as the AS9102? Or is it simply just a standardized format anyone can use?

Thanks for any input.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the AS9102 FAI form.
Currently the company I work for is ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100B certified. However I've been thinking about the following scenario. If a company is ISO 9001 certified, but not AS, Can they still provide/document FAIR on AS9102 forms when the customer requires it?
In other words, does a company have to be AS certified to use AS forms, such as the AS9102? Or is it simply just a standardized format anyone can use?

Thanks for any input.

A quick bump.

Can someone help?

Thank you!!

Stijloor.

H

Hodgepodge

Anyone can use it. AS 9102 is a procedure detailing a good business practice which can be used by anyone. Same with the forms.

Top Bottom