A Father and a Son

Chennaiite

Never-say-die
Trusted Information Resource
A guy was once telling me, "the son of the city's High Court Judge is Advocate of the same court. But the Advocate's (only)father is a Doctor". I asked him, how is it possible? He just gave me a grin that is good enough to tease by Brain.
Now, How's it possible?

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
A guy was once telling me, "the son of the city's High Court Judge is Advocate of the same court. But the Advocate's (only)father is a Doctor". I asked him, how is it possible? He just gave me a grin that is good enough to tease by Brain.
Now, How's it possible?

If the father is the doctor, this advocate's mother should be the High Court judge - right ? :)

howste

Thaumaturge
If the father is the doctor, this advocate's mother should be the High Court judge - right ? :)

That was my first thought. Then again, the father could also have a legal doctorate degree, such as a Doctorate of Jurisprudence.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Simple Question?
Probably I have a complicated brain!!:bonk:

Being too much into problem solving tools like 8D, 5 Whys, Fish Bone, CA and PA makes me think from the basic step. Whenever a question is posed, understand the question (or problem) thoroughly and then you could also solve it instantly :tg:

Chennaiite

Never-say-die
Being too much into problem solving tools like 8D, 5 Whys, Fish Bone, CA and PA makes me think from the basic step. Whenever a question is posed, understand the question (or problem) thoroughly and then you could also solve it instantly :tg:

On the other hand, Being too much into problem solving tools like 8D, 5 Whys, Fish Bone, CA and PA has complicated my life. I realise, not to use AK-57 for killing Mosquitoes.:frust:

Top Bottom