Internal Audit NC ISO 9001 Clause Mapping - Quality Objective Achievement Plan

• Thread starter jaykashkap - 2009
  • Start date
J

jaykashkap - 2009

Hi,

During our internal audit an NC was raised against non availability of Quality objective achievement plan for a particular department and was mapped against clause 5.4.2 Quality management system planning. Is it right?

Thanks in advance

Jayashree

T

Ted Schmitt

Re: Internal Audit NC ISO clause mapping

What exactly is a Quality Objective Achievement Plan in your organization?

What was the exact wording your Internal Auditor used?

J

jaykashkap - 2009

Hi,

Suppose one of the QO of a department is " percentage rejects will not be more than 2% " and the current reject rate is 10% then Quality objective achievement plan is drawn to show what is the time frame needed to reduce the reject rate to 2% and what are the resources needed to achieve the same. One of the departments did not have a plan to improve their QO achievement hence an NC was raised.Hope I am clear.

Jayashree

T

Ted Schmitt

OK, if I understood it right, then my bet would be 4.1 e) and f) and 8.2.3 (last sentence of the first paragraph).

jelly1921

Quite Involved in Discussions

Any NC could finally go to 4.1, but that does not make sense to the manager responsible for the area being audited to take any necessary corrections and corrective actions.

This should be 8.2.3 "When planned results are not achieved, correction and corrective action shall be taken, as appropriate."

S

Sam4Quality

Originally Posted by jaykashkap viewpost.gif
Hi,

During our internal audit an NC was raised against non availability of Quality objective achievement plan for a particular department and was mapped against clause 5.4.2 Quality management system planning. Is it right?

Thanks in advance
Hi,
Suppose one of the QO of a department is " percentage rejects will not be more than 2% " and the current reject rate is 10% then Quality objective achievement plan is drawn to show what is the time frame needed to reduce the reject rate to 2% and what are the resources needed to achieve the same. One of the departments did not have a plan to improve their QO achievement hence an NC was raised.Hope I am clear.

Jayashree
Perhaps, this would help you with your achievement plan!

You can add one column before target - Current Status (Measurable data)

Ciao. :cool:

Attachments

• 01_Quality_Objectives_Summary.doc
    61 KB · Views: 3,349
Last edited by a moderator:
D

DSOMWANSHI

Perhaps, this would help you with your achievement plan!

You can add one column before target - Current Status (Measurable data)

Ciao. :cool:

Hi,
Thanks for very useful piece of information available on elsmar forum.
Regards,

Top Bottom