Approved Condom-Benzocaine Supplier name - Need Help

D

DRDDO

Hi
If anyone know company who can supply Benzocaine that used in Condom product that approved by Drug authority,
we will appreciate

:thanks:
DRDRDO

D

DRDDO

You know well the condom that contained Benzocaine,
:frust:

My question is who can supply Benzocaine to fill in Condom!

Admin note: A quote has been edited out as not appropriate in a 'business related' thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

harry

Trusted Information Resource
My question is who can supply Benzocaine to fill in Condom!

I have no answer for you but if you are getting suppliers to quote, you can ask them who are the people in the condom industry that they supplied to. Sooner or later you should be getting some answers.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Are we to understand your organization [for whom you ask this question] is manufacturing condoms and seeks a supplier of Benzocaine to add to the product prior to packaging?

Is this a new application or are you trying to replace a current supplier?

Do you have an idea of the quantity you will require on a monthly/yearly basis?

Are you certain of the quantity and strength of formulation you require for each condom. That will be an important consideration for initial discussion once you compile a list of suppliers and manufacturers to interview.

D

DRDDO

I have no answer for you but if you are getting suppliers to quote, you can ask them who are the people in the condom industry that they supplied to. Sooner or later you should be getting some answers.

You may agree with me, that the Cost of Benzocaine-Condom: Bio-compatability test is very high,
for condom manufacturer, it is short-cut to purchase Banzocaine from supplier or manufacturer that already approved by may be FDA, MHRA or other CA (Competent Authority),
Thai-Condom manufacturer realy need help!!!

D

DRDDO

Are we to understand your organization [for whom you ask this question] is manufacturing condoms and seeks a supplier of Benzocaine to add to the product prior to packaging?

Is this a new application or are you trying to replace a current supplier?

Do you have an idea of the quantity you will require on a monthly/yearly basis?

Are you certain of the quantity and strength of formulation you require for each condom. That will be an important consideration for initial discussion once you compile a list of suppliers and manufacturers to interview.

I ask this Question for Thai-Condom manaufacture, the current supplier is not approved by EU Competent Autholity, so they seek the approved-one!

K

king01

There are couple of sullpier who are supplying to North American market mainlly from China.
But first of all, you have to define your requirements.

This is what you are looking for?

Benzocaine
CAS No: 94-09-7
Melting Point: 88-92 centigrade
Molecular Formula: C9H11NO2
Loss on Drying: ������1.0%
Residue on Ignition: ������0.1%
Heavy Metals: ������10PPM
Appearance: White Crystalline powder
Content: ������99%
Quality Standard: USP28/BP2001
Package: 25kg/cardboard drum Benzocaine HCL