Latest BOSCH Customer Specific Requirements

A

Alexandru

Hello evrybody!

My name Dan, I I've joined Elsmar some 2 weeks ago. Before I used this forum as a guest. I must say that I find this forum very-very useful!

I work as a Quality Customer Engineer and also I'm the IMDS Responsible in the Company (TMD Friction Romania). I like cycling very much, tourism, computers, a.o.

I kindly ask you if someone can post the latest CSRs from BOSCH, because from what I can find on the company's local network...seems not enough.

I thank you very much in advance for every reply and I wish you a nice day!

Best wishes,
Alexandru-Dan ION

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello evrybody!

My name Dan, I I've joined Elsmar some 2 weeks ago. Before I used this forum as a guest. I must say that I find this forum very-very useful!

I work as a Quality Customer Engineer and also I'm the IMDS Responsible in the Company (TMD Friction Romania). I like cycling very much, tourism, computers, a.o.

I kindly ask you if someone can post the latest CSRs from BOSCH, because from what I can find on the company's local network...seems not enough.

I thank you very much in advance for every reply and I wish you a nice day!

Best wishes,
Alexandru-Dan ION

Welcome to the Cove Forums. :bigwave: :bigwave:

Have you looked at this site?

Stijloor.

A

Alexandru

Hello Stijloor! Thanks, man! Bosch.us - I did not look before :cool:.

I see you like also cycling! Very good, is very healthy!:applause:

Best Regards :agree:,
Dan

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello Stijloor! Thanks, man! Bosch.us - I did not look before :cool:.

I see you like also cycling! Very good, is very healthy!:applause:

Best Regards :agree:,
Dan

You're very welcome Dan!

Glad to be of help.

Yep! I ride for life.... :D

Stijloor.

Z

zuniks

Hello guys. I still can not find the latest CSR by Bosch AE. We are currently working out to become a supplier. Hopefully you guys can help. I am still new to Elsmar Cove. Many thanks.

Randy

Super Moderator
I perform QMS certification audits for a Bosch product manufacturer and Bosch provides the information when asked. Have you tried asking Bosch?

Z

zuniks

:yes: thanks randy. i think my europe counterpart can help in the acquisition of their CSR.

Top Bottom