Why I Love My Son

T

Toefuzz - 2006

My little guy is two and a half years old and about to be a big brother... add in the fact that Santa is coming soon and he actually knows what that means this year and you have for a rather exciting time in our family. Now, just why do I love my son so much... Well, I was watching the new Dukes of Hazzard movie the other night and the little guy goes running by screaming while chasing the dogs. All of the sudden he stops on a dime, the screaming stops, and he stares slack-jawed at the slow motion pan up of Daisy Dukes :) To make things even better, I was watching some old Buddy Rich video clips this morning and he climbs up into my lap and proceeds to drum for 20 minutes trying to follow along with some of the masters... That's my boy!

AndyN

Moved On
And mine too...........

because they now drum along (on the real thing) after me 'sharing' a similar experience with them when they too were small, this time with Phil Collins. However, since they're now 15 and 17, seeing them watching the "Daisy Dukes" is kinda concerning.............:lmao:

Not sure if they still believe in Santa..............;)

Andy

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
My son is my youngest, and at almost 14 he will have no little brothers or sisters.

So it's with a certain wistfulness that Father and I remarked we are nearly having athsma attacks after young Romeo is done with his evening routine's climactic cloud of especially heady-smelly spray deodorant.

No underarm odor stands a chance with that stuff! And to think, he showers and generally readies himself for school in the mornings, not night time... :rolleyes:

V

vasilist

My son is 27 months and he's already a big brother! His brother is 2 1/2 months and i love them sooo much because they give a reason to my life!!!
There are no more words to say i am sure that who are parents they know what i mean. There are no easy words to express your love for your children!!!

(anyway i love the food hour cause the kitchen is going crazy!!!, and i love when the older son is running around in the home wearing funny "kliford" sleepers, and ...and ...and...and...and...)

vasilist

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom