What Certification should I do?

A

amanbhai

i'm masters in statistics with Quality was a specialized subject.
what certification should i ideally do?

D

Duke Okes

Re: courses to do

Best certification would depend on:

- what you do now
- what you'd like to do in the future
- how you'd like certification to impact you and/or your career

A

amanbhai

Best certification would depend on:

- what you do now
- what you'd like to do in the future
- how you'd like certification to impact you and/or your career

i like personal certification.
i did MSc in Statistics
Quality control specialized subject
Lead auditor ISO 9001
Lead auditor ISO 17025
ASQ CQE, CQA now still i'm not doing something worth doing. (certification for the org.)
Now id' like to do some other certification that would give me a edge. So that i can get some proper job. Doing cert. for the companies is not enough for me.

what you'd like to do in the future?.............for future yes ...that is my concern.

how you'd like certification to impact you and/or your career?........ yes sir.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin

what you'd like to do in the future?.............for future yes ...that is my concern.

how you'd like certification to impact you and/or your career?........ yes sir.

IMO, your qualifications are very good. Build up on those through working experience. Demonstrate results and list them as your achievements; this will give you "a cutting edge".

Not always, qualifications help you get good job :nope:

You have to prove your worth, man :cool:

When I select candidates, I see the employee's worth to the organisation, with a glancing remarks on his academics. ;)

All the best !!!

D

Duke Okes

If I understand correctly, you have a masters degree in statistics, lead auditor certification for both ISO 9001 and 17025, and ASQ certification for both CQE and CQA.

- So what type of job/position do you now hold (e.g., are you using the skills of statistics, QMS auditing, and quality engineering?)?

- What would be your ideal job, or what would you you like to be doing in 3 years?

Randy

Super Moderator
Don't listen to these weenies. You want to know the "best" certification?

Get the one that will provide you with the best opportunity, greatest potential for growth, & personal satisfaction. Everything else is BS and fluff.

Top Bottom