Update of ISO 14000 - Finalization Expected in 2004

R

Randy Stewart

During a compliance audit the auditor mentioned that he was part of the team that was rewriting the 14001 Standard. Anyone have any news on when this will be completed? He wouldn't go into any further details.:bonk:

Randy

Super Moderator
It's going thru its 1st revision. Finalization may not be until 2004. You can check it out on the TC207 site that is linked on the ISO page.

R

Randy Stewart

Another Spin

Okay Randy,
Have you seen this yet? I would have to guess that the new ISO 14000 will have periodic compliance audits required. This is the stuff that makes me believe that this is just a pocket liner for the RBs. I know it's job security but this is stupid.

Now their telling the registrars how to conduct their audits!!!
This crap just makes me mad. Why don't they just go back to the old days of the Q1 gestopo STA's. Ve haf vays to make you conform.

Attachments

• ford registrar guidance april 2003.doc
    32 KB · Views: 276
R

Randy Stewart

OOPS

I forgot to thank you Nosmo. The links were helpful.

D

db

Slam dunkin

Randy (not Stew, but the X-Marine)

Something tells me you are mellowing out in your old age. In the "My Thoughts" thread you posted, in part:

Now, someone please post something on the ISO 14001 thread so I can slam dunk ya.

Stew obliged, but where is the slam dunk? Were you all talk, or what? ;)

Randy

Super Moderator
db...I'd rather have a sister work in a house of ill repute than than be a stinkin Michigan Yank.

If a husband and wife from Michigan get divorced are they still brothere and sister?:vfunny:

D

db

Oh, that where the slam dunk comes in! :eek:

If I had any idea of what you meant, I might be offended. :biglaugh:

R

Randy Stewart

What???

What's your sisters name Randy, I might know her!:vfunny:

If a husband and wife from Michigan get divorced are they still brothere and sister?
As R. Lee would say "What kind of a grabasstic, unorganized question is that? Drop and give me 20 maggot". (you gotta love that old gunny).
First thing is No, MI doesn't allow that type of marriage, secondly even if they were they would probably know how to spell!
Have they lowered the required score to get into Mensa now?
:vfunny:
You know why the Iraqis leave their boots behind when they take off? Because it slows down the troop advancement. All those Marines have to stop and polish them!!!!!:vfunny:
:D :thedeal: :smokin:

D

db

Stew, you're a piece of work! :biglaugh:

Randy,
Perhaps you should have said:

Now, someone please post something on the ISO 14001 thread so I can get slam dunked.

Top Bottom