QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety and Environment) Standards or Combined Systems Manual

N

Nadeem A.

Hi All,

We are going to implement integrated managment system QHSE (Quality, health, safety and environment) in a construction based industry. Looking for an electronic copy of quality (ISO 9001), health-safety (18001) and environmental (14001) management systems standards. In case the standards are not available freely; sharing of a sample integrated (QHSE) manual would be much appreciated.

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Hi Nadeem,

ISO standards are copyrighted, so we don't share them on this forum.

I have also dearly wished to see an example "EQS" manual and once found one but the company took it offline and I haven't seen one since.

That was awhile ago though. It's not too soon to do another Google search I guess.

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
Hi All,

We are going to implement integrated managment system QHSE (Quality, health, safety and environment) in a construction based industry. Looking for an electronic copy of quality (ISO 9001), health-safety (18001) and environmental (14001) management systems standards. In case the standards are not available freely; sharing of a sample integrated (QHSE) manual would be much appreciated.

Jennifer Kirley said:
Hi Nadeem,

I have also dearly wished to see an example "EQS" manual and once found one but the company took it offline and I haven't seen one since.

That was awhile ago though. It's not too soon to do another Google search I guess.

Jennifer is right regarding the "copyright" of the ISO Series Standards. You may want to purchase one.

Here is a website that you might be able to find what you are seeking.

http://www.fugro.no/portal/alias__Rainbow/lang__en-US/tabID__3500/DesktopDefault.aspx

Last edited:

Randy

Super Moderator
You want an example of a combined manual?

Here's one I found in less tha 5 minutes by looking for it on the internet. Amazing what you can accomplish without breaking sweat if you try.

Attachments

• Canyon Integrated management systems manual.pdf
    622.3 KB · Views: 3,648

Peter Fraser

Re: QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety and Environment) Standards or Combined Systems Manu

You want an example of a combined manual?

Here's one I found in less tha 5 minutes by looking for it on the internet. Amazing what you can accomplish without breaking sweat if you try.
Randy

And isn't it awful! A Process Flow Diagram with arrows coming in from above and the left hand side from nowhere. Looks good from a distance, but tells you nothing other than that whoever wrote it doesn't understand what some basic elements mean, and how they relate ... So "Competence" and "Changes in Legislation" are processes, are they? I don't think so...

N

Nadeem A.

Thanks Randy and others for your quick responses on the subject.

Jennifer can you share them at the address address removed despite sharing publically.

Moderator's Note : Nadeem, Cove rules state that email addresses are not to be in our posts. You may set-up your email address in your profile so that people can contact you that way, or they may Private Message (PM) you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy

Super Moderator
You're welcome Nadeem...

Peter,
The man asked for a manual and I gave him one. If you don't like the one I posted please find one and help the gentleman out.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Peter,
The man asked for a manual and I gave him one. If you don't like it find one yourself and help the gentleman out.
Hey Randy, is it true that "Grumpy old men" was based on your biography? :cool:

Jennifer can you share them at the address address removed despite sharing publically.
Mr. Forest Gump, apparently you don't know the meaning of copyright. :frust:

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Fraser

Re: QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety and Environment) Standards or Combined Systems Manu

You're welcome Nadeem...

Peter,
The man asked for a manual and I gave him one. If you don't like it find one yourself and help the gentleman out.
Randy

Just pointing out that it might not be a perfect model to use...

Pedantic Pete

Top Bottom