Corrective Action Report (CAR) & Non-conformance Report (IQA) - Computer vs. Paper

M

Marla Diaz

Is is acceptable to accomplish the Corrective Action Report (irregularity) & Non-conformance Report (IQA) forms thru computer?

Our current practice is acomplishing it manually except for the other forms which is computerized. I usually bring with me the CAR or NCR form specially when checking the effectiveness of a CA.

D

D.Scott

Sure it is Marla. "Documents and data can be in the form of any type of media, such as hard copy or electronic media."
It is always a good idea to do as you do and have a hard copy of the CAR/NCR to work with. Sounds like you are doing fine.
Dave

A

Al Dyer

More than acceptible, these days I would consider it a standard business practice. We can always print out the general working forms and when completed through the team process, be transferred to some type of database that shows the cohesiveness of the C/A process.

Take a look through the FTP site on this forum and I'm sure you will find additional answers and direction.

ASD...

Top Bottom