RAPS RAC without Regulatory Experience - Break into the regulatory affairs industry

Z

zzawahir

Hi,

I have a doctorate in Pharmaceutical Sciences from the University of Southern California. I've been trying to break into the regulatory affairs industry, to no avail. The problem of course, is lack of experience, even though I do have a few Regulatory Affairs courses under my belt.

To overcome this, I plan on taking the RAC (US). This is probably going to be daunting, as I am self-studying in addition to joining a study group. Without experience, does anyone know if an RAC would help me get at least an entry-level position?

Any tips/ resources on studying for this exam is appreciated.

Thank you for your time and advice.

Sincerely

Zahrah:thanx:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: RAPS RAC without Regulatory Experience - Break into the regulatory affairs indust

Any recommendations or suggestions, folks?

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Re: RAPS RAC without Regulatory Experience - Break into the regulatory affairs indust

Hi,

I have a doctorate in Pharmaceutical Sciences from the University of Southern California. I've been trying to break into the regulatory affairs industry, to no avail. The problem of course, is lack of experience, even though I do have a few Regulatory Affairs courses under my belt.

To overcome this, I plan on taking the RAC (US). This is probably going to be daunting, as I am self-studying in addition to joining a study group. Without experience, does anyone know if an RAC would help me get at least an entry-level position?

Any tips/ resources on studying for this exam is appreciated.

Thank you for your time and advice.

Sincerely

Zahrah:thanx:

I think with your qualifications and additional certificates, you should easily get in Reg Affairs. Try smaller sized companies to get an entry level position and with that experience, you could target big corporations.

Best Luck. :agree1:

Top Bottom