The Elsmar Cove Wiki More Free Files The Elsmar Cove Forums Discussion Thread Index Post Attachments Listing Failure Modes Services and Solutions to Problems Elsmar cove Forums Main Page Elsmar Cove Home Page
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Standards > ISO/TS 16949 - International Automotive Quality Systems Standard > QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard
Forum Username

Search the Elsmar Cove
Custom Search
Monitor the Elsmar Forum
Follow Marc & Elsmar
Elsmar Cove Forum RSS Feed  Marc Smith's Google+ Page  Marc Smith's Linked In Page   Marc Smith's Elsmar Cove YouTube Page  Marc Smith's Facebook Page  Elsmar Cove Twitter Feed
Elsmar Cove Groups
Elsmar Cove Google+ Group  Elsmar Cove LinkedIn Group  Elsmar Cove Facebook Group
Donate and $ Contributor Forum Access

Courtesy Quick Links

Links that Elsmar Cove visitors will find useful in your quest for knowledge:

Howard's
International Quality Services
Marcelo Antunes'
SQR Consulting
Bob Doering's
Correct SPC - Precision Machining

NIST's Engineering Statistics Handbook
IRCA - International Register of Certified Auditors
SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers
Quality Digest Portal
IEST - Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
ASQ - American Society for Quality

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Content Display Modes
Old 13th February 2001, 08:30 AM
jobmania
Unregistered Guest

Please Help! General Motors GP-10 Standard

I have been accessed gmsupplypower to get this procedure but right now I'm not quite sure whether it's still available.

I really appreciate if anybody can give me
soft copy of this.

Sponsored Links
Old 13th February 2001, 11:00 AM
Your Elsmar Cove Host

Registration Date: Jan 1996

Thanks Given to Others: 9,627
Thanked 5,303 Times in 3,335 Posts
Karma Power: 400
Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.Marc is appreciated, and has over 1700 Karma points.
Yin Yang

I think all the 'old' GM GPs were incorporated into what, last I heasrd, GM was calling GM-9000. Sorry - I don't have a copy.
Sponsored Links

Old 13th February 2001, 03:17 PM
Al Dyer
Unregistered Guest

Try doing a search on the site (GM) with the topic GM-9000 Reference Documents. I beleieve the site is being updated at the moment so all documents might not be currently available.

If not I can send you a copy next week.

ASD...
Old 14th February 2001, 11:49 AM
J.R. Strickland
Unregistered Guest

All of GM's current GP documents are on the gmsupplypower website. Unfortunately, unless you have a password, you will not be able to access them. They used to be on the public area of the site, but have since been moved to the secure area of the site. They are under the "Quality Power - Library - Supplier Quality" area. If you don't have access, there are instructions there on how to get one.
Old 10th May 2001, 03:15 AM
whs
Unregistered Guest

"If you don't have access, there are instructions there on how to get one."

can anyone get a password?
Old 10th May 2001, 07:20 AM
Al Dyer
Unregistered Guest

I have a copy of all of the individual "GP" documents. These were downloaded when the GM site had them publically posted. Send me an e-mail and I will forward you a copy. They are in .doc format.

ASD...
Old 10th May 2001, 08:08 AM
Appreciated Information Resource

Registration Date: Aug 1999

Thanks Given to Others: 3
Karma Power: 139
Laura M is appreciated, and has over 700 Karma points.Laura M is appreciated, and has over 700 Karma points.Laura M is appreciated, and has over 700 Karma points.Laura M is appreciated, and has over 700 Karma points.Laura M is appreciated, and has over 700 Karma points.Laura M is appreciated, and has over 700 Karma points.Laura M is appreciated, and has over 700 Karma points.
Send a message via AIM to Laura M Send a message via Skype™ to Laura M
Won't you still need to verify the latest rev to the website?
Old 10th May 2001, 08:47 AM
Al Dyer
Unregistered Guest

Laura,

Yes, they would need to be part of a verification program (GM requires yearly verification) but you can use the Global Engineering web site or Boise Cascade to verify the latest edition and they are free with no passwords required.

As an aside, I didn't know that anyone is still using GP-10, I usually find people using Guide-25 or the new ISO-17025.

If a company is QS-9000 certified they do not need to follow GP-10.

ASD...

Lower Navigation Bar
Go Back   The Elsmar Cove Forum > ISO (International Organization for Standardization) Standards > ISO/TS 16949 - International Automotive Quality Systems Standard > QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard

Do you find this discussion thread helpful and informational?