FMEA 4th Edition Blank P and D FMEA sheets in Excel .xls spreadsheets

Q

qualityboi

For those of you that might be "anal" like me and must have your pFMEA and dFMEA forms look verbatim like the ones in the FMEA 4th Edition blue books I have attached these two excel spreadsheets. The only thing different is that the line for "Core Team" does not go completely across the page. Compare with pages 24 and 74 of the 4th edition FMEA blue book...this is just one of my many little idiosyncrasies.

Attachments

• dFMEA 4th edition blank.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 9,915
  • pFMEA 4th edition blank.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 11,663
Last edited by a moderator:
H

Helenliu

If current process control is only "P" and no "D" action, how can I assess the "Detection" value? Does it mean the "Detection" value should be 10?:eek:

M

Mark Paul

I don't have the current AIAG copy. Looking at the excel doc in the OP,
did AIAG mess up in that the occurence number column should actually be after the Potential Cause of Failure and then the Prevention/Detection Controls columns next to each other with the Detection number column reflecting both control columns???:confused::confused::confused:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
I don't have the current AIAG copy. Looking at the excel doc in the OP,
did AIAG mess up in that the occurence number column should actually be after the Potential Cause of Failure and then the Prevention/Detection Controls columns next to each other with the Detection number column reflecting both control columns???:confused::confused::confused:

Mark,

Yes, on first sight, it looks a little strange...but it's not a mistake. Here is why.. Occurrence rankings are influenced by the prevention controls provided that they are formally integrated in the process. For example, Poka Yoke's (which make a process more robust/error-proof) have a direct impact on the Occurrence rankings. That's why the Root Cause and Prevention columns are placed next to each other. You can still use the more traditional FMEA form if you wish. The 4th Edition manual offers various layouts. Remember, content is much more important than its package.

Stijloor.

Q

QEngineer777

Here are couple of documents my we use, silimiar to some here but I have a few extra perks.

Attachments

• FMEA Example.xls
    20.5 KB · Views: 2,340
  • FMEA RECORD SHEET.xls
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,866
  • FMEA.ppt
    123 KB · Views: 2,120
  • FMEA.xls
    27 KB · Views: 1,839
G

Geng Xu Chu

潜在失效模式影响车辆安全运行和/或涉及不符和政府法规,失效发生时无警告。
Potential failure mode affects safe vehicle operation and/or involves noncompliance with government regulation without warning. 10
潜在失效模式影响车辆安全运行和/或涉及不符和政府法规,失效发生时有警告。
Potential failure mode affects safe vehicle operation and/or involves noncompliance with government regulation with warning. 9
主要功能丧失(车辆不能运行,不影响行车安全)。
Loss of primary function (vehicle inoperable, does not affect safe vehicle operation). 8
主要功能降级(车辆能运行,但性能下降)。
Degradation of primary function (vehicle operable, but at reduced level of performance). 7
次要功能丧失(车辆能运行,但舒适性或方便性项目不能工作)。
Loss of secondary function (vehicle operable, but comfort / convenience functions inoperable). 6

G

Geng Xu Chu

次要功能丧失(车辆能运行,但舒适性或方便性项目性能下降)。
Degradation of secondary function (vehicle operable, but comfort / convenience functions at reduced level of performance). 5
外观或噪音项目不符和要求。车辆能运行。大多数顾客(> 75%)注意到了缺陷。
Appearance or Audible Noise, vehicle operable, item does not conform and noticed by most customers (> 75%). 4
外观或噪音项目不符和要求。车辆能运行。许多顾客(50%)注意到了缺陷。
Appearance or Audible Noise, vehicle operable, item does not conform and noticed by many customers (50%). 3
外观或噪音项目不符和要求。车辆能运行。挑剔的顾客(< 25%)注意到了缺陷。
Appearance or Audible Noise, vehicle operable, item does not conform and noticed by discriminating customers (< 25%). 2
没有可辨别的影响。
No discernible effect. 1

Top Bottom