FMEA and Control Plan for Plastic Injection Moulding/Painting Process

P

pearce - 2011

Hi my name Is Ian,
Can sombody please help me i am looking for a FMEA and Control Plan for the plastic injection moulding and painting process. I would appreciate it if someone can help.

Thanks
Ian

A

achorste

Re: Looking for FMEA and Control Plan

Good morning Ian, (at least it is in the UK)

An FMEA is specific to your process, someone else giving you theirs wouldn't be of much benefit to you except for giving you example failure modes - is this what you require? Control plans are much the same - they pertain to your controls which are going to be different to other peoples processes.

There's a whole host of info on here relating to putting together FMEAs & Control Plans - there's a search box at the top & a forum sub-section dedicated to the tools.

Let us know how you get on, or if you need any help.

Tony

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin

I have moved this to the correct forum
Look for examples in this forum
Start here FMEA
As Tony said please come back with more specific problems

A

ashwaniraina82

Re: Looking for FMEA and Control Plan for plastic injection moulding/painting process

Hi my name Is Ian,
Can sombody please help me i am looking for a FMEA and Control Plan for the plastic injection moulding and painting process. I would appreciate it if someone can help.

Thanks
Ian

DEar Friend,

I will be sending you complete PFMEA of injection molding soon.

with regards

ashwani raina

P

pearce - 2011

Re: Looking for FMEA and Control Plan for plastic injection moulding/painting process

Hi Ashwani,
Thanks for your help, this is a new process that we are implementing and it will help me big time.My email is "ian(at)bondingmode.co.za"

Regards
Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pearce - 2011

Hi Tony,
this is a new process that we are implementing, i do agree that fmea's are plant specific, but we want to see what are all the different faults that occur in the painting and how to take action.

regards
ian

D

Dave.C

Hi Tony,
this is a new process that we are implementing, i do agree that fmea's are plant specific, but we want to see what are all the different faults that occur in the painting and how to take action.

regards
ian

Ian - a company I worked for a number of years ago had an automated electrostatic paint process for painting ABS and GF Ploycarbonate mouldings. Number one rule was cleanliness is everything, right down from the mixing of the paints and maintenance of jigs and spray equipment, to the mouldings themselves. Oil leaching from ABS, grease traces from fingermarks (ops to wear nylon gloves / suits) , fibres from cardboard (eliminate from process), dust in the environment (keep air clean and monitor particulate levels) etc were all critical to the reducing process scrap.

Hope this can give you some pointers.

Dave.

P

pearce - 2011

Hi Ashwani,
Will you please send me the FMEA for injection moulding and painting
Thanks
Ian

H

hpusilli

Hi you all
Please I need help for you. Can you send me FMEA and Control Plan for Plastic Painting Process (automotive industry or similar).
Thanks.

Top Bottom